• Last Reply
XoXoJoanneGaga

I thought you needed like a story for a book

You cant read pictures

I see

thoughts on this?

lady-gaga-book.jpg

SKANK

Kim Kardashian's book of selfies is more culturally releveant and interesting then the collection of behind the scenes photogprahs that Gaga and Terry published. I don't really know anything about the Kardashians, but this level of self-absorbtion is halarious and very Kanye West. I'll take the grotesuqe over the mundane any day.

Vernier

Just what I've always wanted, who wouldn't want to buy this :coffee:

And tbh, I don't blame her in a way for wanting to make money. There are stupid people in the world who'll actually buy this and they're the ones at fault here :smh:

Can't she just go back at sucking c0cks on camera?

DEAD :rofl:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Morphine Prince

So she's gonna sell something that's supposed to be something special for her husband? Not so special when thousands of people are masturbating to it every night. The people who will buy this are idiots. Wish I could sell crap and make millions. The ONLY admirable thing about her is how efficiently she sells her image and makes millions.

Alcina Dimitrescu

She didn't get there because of talent, but I think it requires talent to stay there.

I mean,yeah, I totally get why people have so much anger towards her. I just think she's pretty harmless herself. She just capitalizes on our culture. I don't think we should get mad at her. Getting mad at her only allows her to stay more relevant. Culture needs to change.

this too

gagaisitalian

This thread getting 4 pages is exactly the reason why she will make millions off of the book. All of y'all want to discuss it which means people are going to want to buy it.

HausOfMark

This thread getting 4 pages is exactly the reason why she will make millions off of the book. All of y'all want to discuss it which means people are going to want to buy it.

this hit 4 pages in like 30 mins.. i left and came back to look and BOOM lol

-Mark

GypsyPrince

Kim is such a smart and innovative businesswoman even y'all haters must admit that.

Slay a bit Queen of Social Media :legend:

Archived