💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PR man connected to SoundScan predicts C2C to debut with 200k

Stef

Featured Posts

Neptune

Stop with your 'lol' or 'no way' and buy the album on Sept 23rd.

basically this. but then again the same people making those comments are the ones who accused ARTPOP of flopping and didn't buy the album as well.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

Her voice alone is gonna make this album sale.

You mean like it sold GUY and The Lady is a Tramp? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Tropico

Inb4 it outsells BTW. :legend:

Jk. But seriously can you guys stop with your chart obsession?

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

inb4 more than ARTPOP 

If that happens I'm out

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Stefani328

You mean like it sold GUY and The Lady is a Tramp? :confused: :confused: :confused:

That's not the same thing. I think the person meant her voice on a jazz album with Tony Bennett. 

That's too high for me. I'll say 100k especially with today's sales.

That J

Tony Bennett albums sell...especially in the first week. And the older he gets, the better he sells. It's fascinating. Add in Lady Gaga's fanbase, the curiosity from some consumers, etc and I have no doubt the album can potentially pull 200,000 copies it's first week. It may fall after but you can also add in the Christmas season and some promo in November/December and it will rise again. This album will do better than some here are expecting. I'm not overhyping...just stating the positives.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

vespertine

Tonys last album opened with ~180k. It's definitely possible.

i'm thinking lower since overall music sales have declined since then.

TEANUS

Stop with your 'lol' or 'no way' and buy the album on Sept 23rd.

You know they won't :shrug:

Anymore all monsters wanna do is complain about the lack of success and they do NOTHING to try to help it :crossed:

For example I've seen at least a few times monsters who complain about ARTPOP's sales and then around that time you see the same person posting a status or something saying "Can anyone give me a link to the zip file of ARTPOP HQ?" It's ridiculous because there was a time when monsters would go far to help out Gaga and promote/ spread the word about things :(

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

RBNLM

Anymore all monsters wanna do is complain about the lack of success and they do NOTHING to try to help it :crossed:

little monsters are only able to complaining about everything doing nothing. "i won't buy a jazz album BOOOORING" ..........................................

There is a thing I have been saying since ARTPOP release... There are only two things that can push an album sales.. NAME AND PROMO

The certainly have strong names (so fanbases)

The promo is up to them.. They started well, I hope they continue like that.

Archived