Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which Swinefest song decreased in quality the most?

SIRE

Swinefest  

88 members have voted

1. 1. From Swinefest to Nov. 11, which decreased in quality the most?

• A place I never wanted to go back to... I have to go there.
    • Heal me, cause I'm addicted to love!
    • HEEE HEEEEEE
    • The cry of a thousand doves
    • But when the lights come on, you lift me up...

Featured Posts

LMAO @ all of you. They only sound better because they're live and the band is playing :sharon:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

"Swine" lacks the punch it had when it first premiered. Granted, that kind of magic is next to impossible to capture on record, but the album version misses the mark regardless.

Besides that, the others selections are either on level with their SF counterparts (ARTPOP, JnD, Aura), or improvements, with the subtle/obvious changes pushing the song towards its full potential (Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, Dope).

DeleteMyAccount

I honestly listen to the iTunes Festival versions more than the studio versions...  

No Angel

The one and only original Sex Dreams.

Even the quality in the song's title decreased. cry.gif

Jonna Lee

"the bridge was better". 

:awkney:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

DrewStevens

:awkney:

BritneySquint.gif

the instrumental in the bridge was darker and s-xier than the 'funky' bridge in the final version.

PaperIz

They all sort of lost some of their spark. ARTPOP was better with louder hee hees, MANiCURE just sounded better with more of a bigger rock sound, Swine got less hard EDM sounding, and well Dope just isn't IWBWY. I like both versions but I wish the album ones had some of the same umph as the live

Jonna Lee

BritneySquint.gif

the instrumental in the bridge was darker and s-xier than the 'funky' bridge in the final version.

Idk man the studio bridge was hella funky and disco is s-xy af. But I guess it's because I'm so accustomed to it. The minimalism of the bridge sounds very stale and a little half-arsed.

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

HausAlly

tbh Sexxx dreams was better at swinefest, i went through this phase of not liking any of the swinefest songs on the finished album because she made  the changes and i had already fallen in love with them they way they were but i soon got over all of them and love the final versions except s-xxx dreams idk its proberly just me :spin:

Swine. It was so much more intense at Swinefest :giveup:

ikr? its one of my Favorite performances of hers, but i also love the Album version because it is just pure dance music from start to finish, so i do think it was best she changed the album version because now we have to completely different versions of the one song :rockstar:

XoXoJoanneGaga

Sexxx Dreams is the one that lost it's magic, the dark and mysterious vibe, the sultriness of the beat, etc.

ARTPOP sounded better too cause the live instruments made it hit harder. And Swine sounded a lot fuller too. The rest are the same or better on the album.

Archived