Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New child sex abuse claims filed against Michael Jackson

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

these maggots just want his money...leave his kids alone! and his memory too.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka

lies as usual. that man is a filthy liar. bye b---h, leech off of someone else.

MJ for life :music: :legend:

his slanderous thread should probably be closed unless somebody can come up with some proof. 

People have came for MJ his whole life. It seems like even in death he is still a target. It's pretty pathetic.

Here's your proof: A fortune, especially 20 years ago.... $25,000,000 was paid to at least one of the boys families, so that they would keep quiet and not take the case to court.

When is the last time you heard of $25 million ****ing dollars being paid to someone when they didn't have a solid case???

Now we have the celebrity, adult, well respected and previous defender of Michael, Wade Robson come forward in addition to the other man and you people want to act like they are just after the money?? When they're entire lives are now known as being the people who were molested by Michael Jackson??

STOP calling everyone else the monsters!

Wade Robson, Jordan Chandler, Gavin Arvizo and James Safechuck deserve to be applauded for standing up and speaking out for themselves against the REAL MONSTER MICHAEL JACKSON who used his OVERWHELMING CELEBRITY AND POWER to BLIND his victims and the world into trusting him so that he could have the s-xual relationships with children that he desired.

20 years later these men finally realize that Michael didn't love them, he was getting off on them. That's why theyre coming out now, because they're adults and they can fully wrap their heads around Michaels celebrity and the way he abused it to take advantage of all these poor kids.

BTW, I grew up the biggest Michael Jackson fan you'd ever meet. I literally cried when he died.  But I'm not a ****ing idiot, and I won't blame the victims of Michaels for speaking out.

mariomania1234

Here's your proof: A fortune, especially 20 years ago.... $25,000,000 was paid to at least one of the boys families, so that they would keep quiet and not take the case to court.

When is the last time you heard of $25 million ****ing dollars being paid to someone when they didn't have a solid case???

Now we have the celebrity, adult, well respected and previous defender of Michael, Wade Robson come forward in addition to the other man and you people want to act like they are just after the money?? When they're entire lives are now known as being the people who were molested by Michael Jackson??

STOP calling everyone else the monsters!

Wade Robson, Jordan Chandler, Gavin Arvizo and James Safechuck deserve to be applauded for standing up and speaking out for themselves against the REAL MONSTER MICHAEL JACKSON who used his OVERWHELMING CELEBRITY AND POWER to BLIND his victims and the world into trusting him so that he could have the s-xual relationships with children that he desired.

20 years later these men finally realize that Michael didn't love them, he was getting off on them. That's why theyre coming out now, because they're adults and they can fully wrap their heads around Michaels celebrity and the way he abused it to take advantage of all these poor kids.

BTW, I grew up the biggest Michael Jackson fan you'd ever meet. I literally cried when he died.  But I'm not a ****ing idiot, and I won't blame the victims of Michaels for speaking out.

And with that I direct you to this video and his whole channel for that matter. Watch it or not I don't really care. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OBYnyZXYF4&list=UUPOWhUhAfUryj1QLnHhw6zw

BTW, you didn't give one shred of evidence in your post. 

$25,000,000 in HUSH MONEY is my proof.

FOUR victims speaking out is my proof.

Get out of here with your insane youtube videos made by celebrity worshippers like yourself.

Michael was a pedophile d--g addict who paid millions upon millions of dollars to keep his victims quiet.

That's why Paris wants to kill herself, she realizes the truth that her daddy the pop superstar was actually a pervert. Its really sad all around.

The thing that really speaks volumes, is the fact that most of the accusers parents were willing to settle for money. Now, let me ask you this. If you were TRULY out for justice over your child being abused, would you settle for money? Would money make it okay?

Michael Jackson's accusers are nothing but cash hungry liars who saw a weakness in a man who spent his whole life trying to make other people happy and they capitalized on it.

Jesus, THANK you.  If my child was molested, I would not settle for money. I would make sure the f*cker was locked up. I don't care how much money I could get out of it. 

Either he's innocent or every last one of them are terrible parents that care more about money than their children. 

Let me ask you this...

if someone accused you of molestation which would totally ruin your life and your reputation, would you give them money to be quiet about it or would you take it to court to PROVE your innocence?

Acting like the parents are such great people that they wouldn't take a fortune for keeping quiet about it is ridiculous. Do you know how many parents all around the world prostitute their children? Its happening to hundreds of thousands of children at this very moment and for FAR less than 25 million dollars.

Think logically about it.

BTW, only one family took the money to be quiet.

The other family took his ass to court because they wanted him to go down, unfortunately their wasn't enough evidence to convict. That doesn't prove innocence just because there wasn't enough evidence. See also: OJ Simpson trial and Casey Anthony trial.

The other 2 have come forward as adults.

Wade Robson has specifically said he WILL NOT be silenced for money. What do you have to say to a man who says that he was molested by Michael and wont go away for money?

These people should be ashamed of therselves, and not call themselves Human. They are money hungry *****s.

Perform Living

Wade Robson already said he's not coming forward for money and will not be silenced for money.

You should be ashamed of yourself for blaming victims of child s-xual abuse simply because you like the molestors musical talent. That's what is inhumane.

WhiteStripes

pathetic.

i bet even if he was charged and there was a video of him molesting a child some of you would still worship and bow down to him just because he was a successful popstar. 

Wow, the ignorance of some of you. If it wasn't Michael Jackson you would be immediately jumping to this guy's defense and saying how wrong and messed up it was that he was molested.

How about you go read the court documents and police records on what was recovered from MJ's bedroom / house before you make the claim that this guy was just a money hungry bloke. He probably felt that now that MJ has been dead for a while that this is the only time he can even open his mouth about it.

Dunk96

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUu9pWTZFXA&feature=youtu.be

For all the nay-sayers who say that Michael was really a child molester,this video should prove you otherwise.Also,for those who don't know,the father of the first boy who accused MJ back in 1993 Evan Chandler committed suicide back in 2009 less than five months after Michael's death. I feel that he felt guilty about accusing him and the guilt ate him up,so he killed himself. The settlement bullsh*t was done by Michael's lawyers. He had no say in it whatsoever,because the court system wanted to drag it to the bitter end to wipe Michael of all his money. As for the 2005 trial,the prosecution were prepared to get Michael out of there rapidly had he been found guilty (which he wasn't) and Tom Sneddon (the DA who was out to get him for whatever sick reason) told Tom Meserau (Michael's lawyer) that "we're prepared to take him out of here so fast it'll make your head spin if he's found guilty." The world is full of sick f*cks,and clearly people here are equally as sick,if not more sick.

Jerry Sandusky is a pedophile. Herbert the Pervert may be a cartoon character,but he's a pedophile.

Michael Jackson was framed because he had a childlike innocence and only trusted children because adults betrayed him. I don't want to change anyone's opinions with this post,but I hope it opens your eyes and you're able to see that people were out to get Michael for a very long time. They're still out to get him.

Gov Hooka

laughing at all the idiots on here who still have no proof of Michael being a child molester :lmao:

he gave the money to them just for them to shut the **** up and appease the bastards who sued him. After all their whole aim was to make money. Poor MJ, **** the leeches who destroyed you.

Wow, the ignorance of some of you. If it wasn't Michael Jackson you would be immediately jumping to this guy's defense and saying how wrong and messed up it was that he was molested.

How about you go read the court documents and police records on what was recovered from MJ's bedroom / house before you make the claim that this guy was just a money hungry bloke. He probably felt that now that MJ has been dead for a while that this is the only time he can even open his mouth about it.

how about you educate yourself on the other, true side of the story that proves all of these "molested children's" families were leeches trying to make money off of him.

pathetic.

i bet even if he was charged and there was a video of him molesting a child some of you would still worship and bow down to him just because he was a successful popstar.

well as there is no proof that he was a child molester i'm going to keep "worshipping" him as a successful popstar and fantastic human being.

Wade Robson already said he's not coming forward for money and will not be silenced for money.

You should be ashamed of yourself for blaming victims of child s-xual abuse simply because you like the molestors musical talent. That's what is inhumane.

NO PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus, THANK you.  If my child was molested, I would not settle for money. I would make sure the f*cker was locked up. I don't care how much money I could get out of it. 

Either he's innocent or every last one of them are terrible parents that care more about money than their children.

This is my justification for my thoughts as well, a sensible post :applause:

Archived