Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New child sex abuse claims filed against Michael Jackson

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

God people these days have no respect for dead child rapists! Just let him rest on peace! It's not like a molesters crimes stay with the victims after they die or anything............

I don't really like it when people say things like "oh god let him rest in peace" or "it's Michael, he didn't do that"

It doesn't matter to me if a person is famous or not.....if he did that, it's horrible for the victim.

Of course we don't know because a lot people were after his money, but a lot of the court cases were settled/ended because he paid money and also his weird obsession with children.....I'm not so sure he didn't do it.

"Let him rest"

yeah cause you'd let him rest if he molested you :awkney: 

people on here pretending they know ****  :toofunny:

high heeled fem

These are not new,they're about six months old. People need to stop trying to get his goddamn money and let him rest in peace. Sick of this sh*t.

Exactly  :roll:

Ugh wish people would actually research when it comes to a topic like this its old

and BULL**** 

high heeled fem

There was definitely something not right with Michael Jackson.

I mean, all expense paid trips for these cute little white boys to sleep in your bedroom with you?

No. Something was not right.

bull**** and as Macaulay Culkin said his bedroom was michael jackson bedroom its not one room it was like 2 stories  so basically a HOUSE so to speak not a "bedroom". As MC says in the interview like the first time round it was settled with money..... and he said if his child had that happen u wouldn't want money yu would want the person in jail. Its like the other case before where they got the money and the child and mother admit it was a lie and then the father killed himself.....Go Figure

This interview with MC is really educating i suggest u watch it  >>>>> http://youtu.be/QeQFGT5Jbgo

high heeled fem

There was definitely something not right with Michael Jackson.

I mean, all expense paid trips for these cute little white boys to sleep in your bedroom with you?

No. Something was not right.

bull**** and as macaulay culkin said his bedroom was michael jackson bedroom its not one room it was like 2 stories  so basically a HOUSE so to speak not a "bedroom" 

This interview is really educating i suggest u watch it  >>>>> http://youtu.be/QeQFGT5Jbgo

aquaprincess

i just dont get the point of going after someone after he's deceased. why not do it when he's alive? if it was me i would find solace in the fact hes dead and move on with my life.

MasterOfPuppets

I will never ever believe that Michael Jackson was a child abuser. Ever.

This .... if it really happened it of course would be terrible but until there is real evidence he will always just be a musical genius to me and I will base my picture of him on his music only

Jackson is dead yet the guy still wants his money ? It's disgusting how little self respect some people have when it comes to pure greed!!!

Almost as little self respect as molesting a poor unsuspecting child

oop

cockZYC.jpg

--

I feel bad for the kids that have been affected regardless. I can't imagine the psychological trauma of being violated so young without understanding what was happening. I hope they find peace with their past someday. 

Teal Ambition

The thing that really speaks volumes, is the fact that most of the accusers parents were willing to settle for money. Now, let me ask you this. If you were TRULY out for justice over your child being abused, would you settle for money? Would money make it okay?

Michael Jackson's accusers are nothing but cash hungry liars who saw a weakness in a man who spent his whole life trying to make other people happy and they capitalized on it.

Very well said.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

EthanPamyu

you guys are awful saying just let this man rest in peace. bull **** he was a monster to these kids he shouldn't rest in peace. Their voices deserved to be heard.

Whats even worse is the people who think he wasn't because he made good pop music. **** what these kids had to say he made good music! 

you guys are awful saying just let this man rest in peace. bull **** he was a monster to these kids he shouldn't rest in peace. Their voices deserved to be heard.

Whats even worse is the people who think he wasn't because he made good pop music. **** what these kids had to say he made good music! 

how???

he was acquitted of any wrong doing by the courts, but now suddenly he's guilty because these people decided only to 'speak out' when he's not here to defend himself? ok...

Blue Jeans

Yeah because you clearly know that this people aren't lying.... 

Michael was weird and everything but he wasn't a child molester.. he was just to good of a person you can see it.. he reminds me a bit of Gaga a pure soul that was betrayed by so many and its sad that people are still trying to milk his money even after his death..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived