πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Edit: possible second opener: Australian Leg Opening Act Revealed

Alijandro

Featured Posts

Alijandro

Edit: Perth arena just posted show times with a slot for a second opening act, we shall see what happens

With just under 2 weeks left until the first show, the Australian arenas have finally confirmed that the opening act will be ...................

.......Lady Starlight :flop: and only Lady Starlight :flop: :flop:

No surprises there really

Buc0dAeCAAE0Is_.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mucinex

happy i got hatsune. i wanted babymetal. but HOPEFULLY that means u get a shorter wait until she's on stage but no promises :flop:

Alijandro

happy i got hatsune. i wanted babymetal. but HOPEFULLY that means u get a shorter wait until she's on stage but no promises :flop:

Apparently doors 7pm, starlight 7:30 and Gaga 8:30 so only half an hour shorter really :/ would have loved baby metal, but he guess ticket sales weren't good enough to pay a proper support :laughga:

No disrespect to starlight, but that's all we got last time too, and the other bands were really cool

thatfoxyfeeling

How long is she on for? I hope she sets a good atmosphere for when Gaga comes, not like at BTWB it was so boring. :megaflop:

Alijandro

How long is she on for? :flopga:

It has to be less than an hour I guess (thank lord), and gaga is on half an hour earlier too

;_; Why is so much hate in for starlight.... I really would love to listen to her techno set *_*Β 

Archived