💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

AbuHassan1992

What matters is how you approach things not the fact that you approach them. Elizabeth Taylor had her own fragrance. Having your own fragrance isn't by default indicative of a soul-less reach for cash. However, im not saying that Gagas attempt is filled with soul either. Shes a commercial pop star thats apart of the mainstream, to complain about her doing something like this seems kind of odd considering how commercial she is.

i get what you're saying but whenever she did these things, they were kinda meaningful and innovative. Fame was cool, the heartbeats were cool, but the polaroid thing was really lame, I'm glad she didn't do it. Anyway, she always used to be so selective of what she did.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CoolTrainerTerry

For those complaining about the bottle, we could be getting a bottle with a cat head or the same weird gold-face with different wigs every time.

Robinladen

For those complaining about the bottle, we could be getting a bottle with a cat head or the same weird gold-face with different wigs every time.

:toofunny:

blacklistedd

i get what you're saying but whenever she did these things, they were kinda meaningful and innovative. Fame was cool, the heartbeats were cool, but the polaroid thing was really lame, I'm glad she didn't do it. Anyway, she always used to be so selective of what she did.

How is this not selective? When does she do anything like this ever? When does she do anything besides make music and not let us hear it for 2 years? I mean its not like she *****s herself out commercially. Its quite the opposite.

Rudz Xinc

how can she create the expensive looking FAME bottle to this??? this is so basic :noparty:

Probably I'm not gonna buy this one, I bought FAME, because it looks cool, just for display, I never used it

Look at those clowns

PopEmergency

i hope man can use this one without any problems 

(Fame was too feminine for me tbh) 

Teal Ambition

This. So stop complaining people.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

I forgot about that bottle  :wtfga:

That bottle alwasys freaked me out :deadbanana:

FRANK1991

it'a happening!!! :excited2:  :excited2: :excited2:  :excited2:  

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

TraeumereiLPB

The intention in aesthetics of the bottle design to David Beckhams is totally different and is executed differently. They are both rectangular and they have block caps, they're aesthetic qualities are entirely different. Im assuming they both wanted to look high end which is why they're both minimally designed with a plaque. But you act like its literally the beckham bottle painted black with gagas name on it. Like, are you blind? And THEN you say it looks nothing like Tom Fords private blend and lie about owning one and im like what, the, ****. I mean clearly its not exactly the same but it seems obvious thats what it was going for.

Gosh, the bottle design is the same, even tha caps have the same shape.Tthat is all I wanted to point out. maybe Eau de Gaga is a bit thicker, maybe not. I never wanted to debate what kind of look they are aiming for, as this is a completely different matter. Don't you understand this? And also, I did not lie about owning Private Blend fragrances, as I love and wear Tobacco Vanille, Oud Fleur and Noir de Noir a lot. I am a perfume addict and have been collecting fragrances for several years now. I don't know why you insist on me lying, maybe to cover up your own lies? I don't know and don't care about it. As I said, there is nothing for me to prove to anyone. One last thing: If you like niche perfumes, try Roja Parfums from the UK, they are the finest fragrances in the world, but they got quite the price tag.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

ChicaSkas

no need to promote britney her songs on a gaga site tho chica sis

I have no idea what the heck you are talking about... I'm saying we can construct a new forum BANNER for the perfume, as we had for GagaDaily when The Fame perfume came out.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

mcphee

preach sis

DeleteMyAccount

i hope man can use this one without any problems 

(Fame was too feminine for me tbh) 

Fame became more musky the longer I wore it.  So it wasn't too feminine for me.  I guess the smell is different for each user.

Archived