Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

MarryTheMonster

Typical...

Kicks.no should've gotten it online but they don't for some reason..

You could also go to Sweden if you don't live too far away, they have it at Kicks for 300 SEK  :lolgaga:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HermioneGranger

Kicks.no should've gotten it online but they don't for some reason..

You could also go to Sweden if you don't live too far away, they have it at Kicks for 300 SEK  :lolgaga:

I went to the Kicks store and they don't have it  :cry:

MarryTheMonster

I went to the Kicks store and they don't have it  :cry:

Only online, but not yet even though they said "week 40" in the e-mail they sent me  :(

Stupid rules that perfume can't be bought online

Lemme harvest in Rome in November

CrownClown

smelled it few days ago...not as good as FAME, but I like this bottle design more

JLoveLamar

I bought it this week and I am somewhat satisfied. It doesn't really radiate around you, the sillage is pretty weak, but it smells really nice. I put some on yesterday and my wrists still really smell like leather :worship:

Ugh! I HATE leather!!

rivingtonrebels

I'm on vacation in Paris and I went to a sephora to buy it today. Sadly the smell was horrible and I didn't purchase totally doesn't work for women it smells mostly like lime water to me. I was sad because I have been wearing Fame since it came our and loved it so much

Dominic

Mine finally arrived and I'm a little unsure, I've only worn it a couple of times and instantly it smells amazing; the citrus is definitely the most distinct scent however it doesn't seem to last as long as Fame does snd wears off quite quickly.

It may just be me as well but I think it smells more feminine than Fame as well. :awkney:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

sexfashionfame

Already bought mine, got it in a few weeks ago... makes me feel nice that I might be the only one around to poses EAU DE GAGA! <3

JgHaus78

I stole a bottle of fame from a department store a few months ago... sorry not sorry i didn't have enough money. 

blacklistedd

I'm on vacation in Paris and I went to a sephora to buy it today. Sadly the smell was horrible and I didn't purchase totally doesn't work for women it smells mostly like lime water to me. I was sad because I have been wearing Fame since it came our and loved it so much

Lime water? And someone else had hints of leather?

I'm sorry to everyone here who seems disappointed that this fragrance is so different than Fame, I can already tell im going to like this scent more. All of the notes hit the right spot for me.

Also, Fame imo doesn't have very good sillage either. It definitely does not radiate around you, it stays very close to the skin.

DarkAnatomy

I was actually thinking about picking this up. Since they say it has a more masculine smell. 

How do yall like it? 

TimisaMonster

Now it seems people don't like it... Uhhh :gum:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LORD GAGA

I stole a bottle of fame from a department store a few months ago... sorry not sorry i didn't have enough money. 

The solution is wait until you have enough money, problem solved.

Darcklighter22

might of been asked but I don't feel like going back and forth for 160 pages but anyone know if it's already out in Canada and which retailers have it? Went to Sephora and Shoppers today and Sephora said they actually don't hold celebrity fragrances and Shoppers had Fame but no sign of Eau de Gaga

Archived