💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

Lona Delery

inb4 they'll release an app for it :derpga:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster

Sorry Guys, but i wasn't able to get it today neither  :cryga:

so i just ordered it online... i'll make the review whenever i get it..

It's ok

GGD Presidential Elections

LeoFameMonster

She should release it already since the Eau de Gaga is already on sale in select countries and will be soon in the UK

Soooooo... I HAVE IT ! YAAAAAS :party:

It's been three days since it was released but my local Sephora has finally received it today. Before going, I made sure it was available by checking on their website. And it was there. I yaaaaaaaaass'd internally in the train when I saw this. 

So a few hours later, I entered Sephora, filled with anxiety because I was afraid they were out of stock but the perfume was there. 

Before testing it, I was super afraid not to like it because everyone who had tested it before said that it was a fragrance for men. Turns out that they're totally wrong ! It truly is a unis-x fragrance, which is a very good thing !

Okay, so now: the smell !

I feel like there's a strong vetiver smell at first, and lime as well. It really smells "clean". Now I understand what Gaga meant with "Fresh out of the shower" !! It's a very fresh fragrance, that's for sure ! Now that's what you smell when you test it on a little piece of paper. But there's more. You know this "sensual" aspect ? Well it's here too. I've been wearing it for 6 hours now and I feel like the scent has changed; it's a bit deeper and sensual, not as "fresh" as before, even though you can still smell the vetiver ! 

It's not sweet like FAME, not at all ! (I'm just saying this because I know a lot of you are afraid of that. Fear not, fellow Monsters  :P ).

In short, it's an amazing fragrance and I really hope you guys will like it !

I can't wait to try it myself! :excited2:

freebit

Good, it sounds to me like they either filmed something or will later. I was kind of worried that print ads were all it was going to get.

LetsGetHigh

It wasn't announced on the Haus website for your country ? Although there aren't a lot of countries listed there, that's for sure... Maybe try to order it on a website that ships internationally, or maybe eBay when it'll be available ! Still though, it's always better to smell a fragrance before buying it. 

I REALLY hope it'll be released in your country !

Nope it wasn't. It took FAME till December 2012 to reach here so I am going to wait a bit. Thank you :hug:

BlondeKingOfGGD

Eau De Gaga is already out here in the fragrance shop in the UK a few days early haha..

Going getting it tomorrow and another bottle of FAME because there selling that for 4 pound :D

Battle 4 Ur Life

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS slay me with your fashion, Queen!

So relieved.

Well it'd be pretty odd, if there wasn't a film or commercial for it :duck:

this

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

There will be new songs on the app

There will be a 2nd Born This Way video

There will be videos for every song on ARTPOP...

The "There will be" chanteuse  :thirst:

Archived