"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
illySpencer

Please, stop !!! They never confirm a film or an ad for "Eau De GaGa", they said that something is coming, it doesn't mean there will be a film or and ad. So stop please, here before the meltdown begin. 

Blue Jeans

Probably to promote it after the tour! That's all I can think of!

Sorry Guys, but i wasn't able to get it today neither  :cryga:

so i just ordered it online... i'll make the review whenever i get it..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

TimisaMonster

The word always keeps coming back...SOON :eww:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

lodylody

Sorry Guys, but i wasn't able to get it today neither  :cryga:

so i just ordered it online... i'll make the review whenever i get it..

Sorry to be requesting you for info buuuuuut :emma: 

When you review it, could you please test it out for how far it realistically radiates (silage :emma: ) and how long it realistically lasts? :laughga: (along with obviously how it smells)

Thank youuuuuuuu :runhug:

Soooooo... I HAVE IT ! YAAAAAS :party:

It's been three days since it was released but my local Sephora has finally received it today. Before going, I made sure it was available by checking on their website. And it was there. I yaaaaaaaaass'd internally in the train when I saw this. 

So a few hours later, I entered Sephora, filled with anxiety because I was afraid they were out of stock but the perfume was there. 

Before testing it, I was super afraid not to like it because everyone who had tested it before said that it was a fragrance for men. Turns out that they're totally wrong ! It truly is a unis-x fragrance, which is a very good thing !

Okay, so now: the smell !

I feel like there's a strong vetiver smell at first, and lime as well. It really smells "clean". Now I understand what Gaga meant with "Fresh out of the shower" !! It's a very fresh fragrance, that's for sure ! Now that's what you smell when you test it on a little piece of paper. But there's more. You know this "sensual" aspect ? Well it's here too. I've been wearing it for 6 hours now and I feel like the scent has changed; it's a bit deeper and sensual, not as "fresh" as before, even though you can still smell the vetiver ! 

It's not sweet like FAME, not at all ! (I'm just saying this because I know a lot of you are afraid of that. Fear not, fellow Monsters  :P ).

In short, it's an amazing fragrance and I really hope you guys will like it !

LetsGetHigh

YAAAAAS

YAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS your review makes me much more excited :excited2: but I think it wouldn't be released in my country :ohno:

"We would never disappoint fans."

Yaaaaasss! :excited2:

"All will be revealed soon."

Noooooooo! :giveup:

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

YAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS your review makes me much more excited :excited2: but I think it wouldn't be released in my country :ohno:

It wasn't announced on the Haus website for your country ? Although there aren't a lot of countries listed there, that's for sure... Maybe try to order it on a website that ships internationally, or maybe eBay when it'll be available ! Still though, it's always better to smell a fragrance before buying it. 

I REALLY hope it'll be released in your country !

Archived