Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
South Blonde

In Italy it is not available yet, even though the official release date was yesterday...  :rip:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

South Blonde

Can't wait to have it in my hands!  :excited2:

lodylody

She already made a female/unis-x perfume so she went with male/unis-x one this time.

What's so terryfing about it?

FAME WASN'T UNISEX WHEN WILL YOU ALL LISTEN :awkney: 

Lona Delery

Q: What were sources of inspiration when creating this fragrance?

An Earl Grey tea (with a Bergamot facet) to translate a sparkling freshness.

Does this mean.... does this mean.... that TEA will be used for the commercial?

Gags, pls.

Very far fetched tho.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

destructivelove

seeing the box and the bottle makes me appreciate THE FAME perfume more... i wanna cry.

the bottle cap of fame is the best thing this era had

gagz y dis?

most people in the GP that I've seen on amazon and other websites selling the perfume have been commenting on how much more mature this design looks and how they prefer it over the fame bottle. People outside of this fanbase who are perfume advocates seem to think that bottle was a complete mess lol. Shows how different the opinions in this fanbase are compared to everyone else. (Not saying that's how everyone feels about the fame tho). But as a whole all I've seen is praise for this new design (except for the few annoying Madonna stans who keep crying that she "stole" the Chanel bottle design) :dead:

destructivelove

I think you guys have to remember this is being aimed towards men, at least design wise. Male fragrance bottles typically aren't very showy.

this. Although admittedly I don't know how many guys will buy a fragrance called "Eau de Gaga" lol. Get dem sales from the gays I suppose :reductive:

high heeled fem

OMG YAS :giveup:

IT LOOKS SO GOOD

Can't wait to buy it :excited:

sameeee omg

when is it out the bottle is amazing

high heeled fem

How old are these pictures? :huh:

my thoughts as well plus her old dancers :omg:

also her body is tiny here... i guess last summer?

South Blonde

I don't like the red one tho...

most people in the GP that I've seen on amazon and other websites selling the perfume have been commenting on how much more mature this design looks and how they prefer it over the fame bottle. People outside of this fanbase who are perfume advocates seem to think that bottle was a complete mess lol. Shows how different the opinions in this fanbase are compared to everyone else. (Not saying that's how everyone feels about the fame tho). But as a whole all I've seen is praise for this new design (except for the few annoying Madonna stans who keep crying that she "stole" the Chanel bottle design) :dead:

meh.. i thought gaga made this for the fans. :noparty:

00026 † 10000

Archived