Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, Earl Grey tho?

That's the only scent or taste I truly detest. OMG YUK, I do not wanna smell like Earl Grey :ohno:

lol I doubt you will smell like Earl Grey - it's just one of the notes. ;)

Byredo is only one of many more brands with price tags like this. Most are even more expensive, with prices up to $3,000 and even beyond. That's what you call 'niche perfumery'.

Call it whatever you want, I still won't spend that much on perfume ever! lol

Battle 4 Ur Life

Very cool and she is slaying me like a Goddess but, ya know...it would be better if they all didn't look pretty much the same.

I would really like to see a video for all this :)

THIS!

No news about it so far, and I can't believe there isn't one...or maybe it's been shot it but they're waiting to release it next year when it's launched in the U.S which would be pretty stupid if u ask me. but it's Gaga's marketing so...

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

LeoFameMonster

OMG i just realized that these pictures are old! Those are old dancers that left when she ended the Born this way ball. So this ad campaign has been in the works for years now !! damn

mitchellok

seems like she had hardly any involvement tbh "during the discussion I had with her"  :confused:

and the question about that doesn't really prove she did either :manicure:

TimisaMonster

All these other ingredients that weren't mentioned...why? :duck:

I can't wait to smell it and am happy to hear it's Gaga's vision....it's a huge contrast to FAME in look, feel, and smell. I hope the 3rd (if there is) is a straight masculine fragrance...:roll:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

They look nice, but nothing "special" about them...which is why they're outtakes, but even the ones used for the official campaign are boring :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Judas Oyster

When did these take place? The old dancers are there (yes, Mark and the other one)?

And, I don't think the red one could possibly be official? doesn't look good o.O

I wish she still looked like this. :'(

FitGa <3

She does look rly good yeah..

Archived