๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

lodylody

Me too....hello Pink Friday for $29. :dead:

The fact that the price you quoted is nearly 10 times the price of Pink Friday :sharon: Lord save the souls that spend that much money :lmao:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

Wait, Earl Grey tho?

That's the only scent or taste I truly detest. OMG YUK, I do not wanna smell like Earl Grey :ohno:

PinkBalloons

Not convinced of the quality just yet :D

Wait, Earl Grey tho?

That's the only scent or taste I truly detest. OMG YUK, I do not wanna smell like Earl Grey :ohno:

I like it as tea, but scent hmmmmmm

TraeumereiLPB

Hmm so like Coty then. They have a product called Gypsy Water? :dead:

ย 

OMG it costs $220 for a bottle in Australia? :rip: I am never paying that much for a bottle of perfume!

Byredo is only one of many more brands with price tags like this. Most are even more expensive, with prices up to $3,000 and even beyond. That's what you call 'niche perfumery'.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Didymus

Really, really interesting. I don't believe Gaga was that involved, but the concept is really interesting anyway and it does fit Gaga as an artist, so it's fine with me.

nativenewyorker

The scent sounds amazing. My favorite cologne is Eternity by Calvin Klein and it has a very refreshing, light scent and that seems to be where Eau de Gaga is heading. I hate heavy fragrances with super strong ingredients that usually come off smelling really synthetic.

I like how it sounds but only time will tell. Gonna give it a try at the mall and go from there.

South Blonde

Q: Does Eau de Gaga smell differently on a man than on a woman?

As Dali said: รƒยขรขโ€šยฌร…โ€œA person wearing a perfume gives the s-x of it.รƒยขรขโ€šยฌ

Sounds interesting...ย  :coffee:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

I still think this is going to appeal more to the woman than the man. I hope I'm wrong because I'd love to have a fragrance from Gaga I would use.

Of course, it has the name Gaga on it.

ย 

Just try it tbh :shrug:

thatfoxyfeeling

I can't believe it's already released in certain countries, I honestly thought it wasn't going to be released till December. Where is the commercial? I literally have no hype for this compared to Fame :rip:

Kind of just... Came out.

No commercial, old pictures for promo. Literally no hype. I mean I'm excited but it doesn't come out in my country for another couple of months... So :awkney:

Rollercoaster

I think this seems ratchet.

ย 

If they'd been smart, they'd have put out a previously unreleased single alongside it, and put together a music video to act as a commercial.

Archived