• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chic

• Yanko

• Essence

• Dodo

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcina Dimitrescu

Watch her claim her success first and then head to her to more experimental era :legend:

i'd be here for that.

Imagine if Katy did end up being the new Madonna and Gaga the new Cyndi :dead:

(Gaga get your **** together pls :ohno: but Katy get it together too pls :ohno: )

LukeHakan

I think if you've got a talent or something to offer, a creative thing to offer to the world, then I think that's beautiful. But that famous for nothing thing is kind of gross. 

learn to read for ****'s sake before you start coming for her

Prismatic

You guys claim her to be childish, but have your heard the second half of PRISM? The second half is nothing cute/childish, it's honestly and truth. Like I said before, the first half is use for commercial success, to make the bling. PRISM is nothing like Teenage Dream expect for a few songs.

Anyway, I'm excited to see how Katy's music will change. Just saw the Prismatic World Tour (today, well it's yesterday now, anyway) the acoustic section was beautiful. Katy + guitar = flawless masterpiece.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Yanko

Edited the OP with the other rather controversial and bold statements she has stated in the RollingStone interview - from hating the question of 'what if she flops' to hating fame itself and saying she's not obsessed with topping the charts. Things got more interesting.  

:lmao: 

What a mess... She lives for those #1s and she's not exactly media shy so I don't think she really believes what she's saying in this interview.

I can't at the Katy defense though, funny how it's always the ones who enjoy her childish music who come to defend her. :fan:

GagaDragon

She's so fake

You guys claim her to be childish, but have your heard the second half of PRISM? The second half is nothing cute/childish, it's honestly and truth. Like I said before, the first half is use for commercial success, to make the bling. PRISM is nothing like Teenage Dream expect for a few songs.

Anyway, I'm excited to see how Katy's music will change. Just saw the Prismatic World Tour (today, well it's yesterday now, anyway) the acoustic section was beautiful. Katy + guitar = flawless masterpiece.

I'm excited to see who she copies next time :reductive:

Yanko

fame is disgusting? Hunger is disgusting

Bish bye!

1924332_885088264852076_8576849789212518

:lmao:

but im here for acoustic album she's good at that

if she thinks acoustic album is pushing the boundaries then.. :awkney:

Edited by valar morghulis

RAMROD

I believe her pushing boundaries era will go as far as singing a song written by Sia or someone like her.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Creyk

I believe her pushing boundaries era will go as far as singing a song written by Sia or someone like her.

She already did that 

(double rainbow)

PdogtheDaibutsu

If she is so called trying to show off her variety in music from prism, then why does she keep releasing the most basic, Radio friendly songs from the album? I'm going to give Katy the benefit of the doubt but so far every thing she has said in this interview is hypocritical. If you're not about fame or topping the charts or making the same music all the time, then do what gaga did and stand up to your label and make the kind of music you want to make. I don't see her doing that or moving in that direction at all.