• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chic

• Yanko

• Essence

• Dodo

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that she thinks that way and is aware that boundaries can be pushed. She is undoubtedly conscious what Gaga is doing. I hope she does further expand the boundaries, we can't have Gaga doing everything lol. Competition is great. 

Haroon

I couldn't get through the comments in this thread :millie: Seriously people are so horrible for no reason :smh:: She's insulted for supposedly not changing at all and maintaining her "bubblegum" image and for not acting her age, but when she says that in the future she hopes to branch out and do something different some of you guys still have nothing but hateful and bitter comments to throw at her :wtf: She can't win :emma: It's as if some of the haters here have her doomed by default no matter what her endeavours consist of :duck: It's really sad actually

I for one am super excited that Katy hopes to be in it for the long run, and I'm looking forward to her acoustic album, because having seen her live I think the acoustic set of the Prismatic tour was one of my favourite parts! Her attitude towards the scenario of flopping is also very respectable :D PRISM does show the variety she has as an artist, as seen by Walking On Air and Dark Horse and many of the slower songs

Sizzily

I was looking forward to Prism when she released this. I hope she actually changes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Hel36qrFI&list=UU-8Q-hLdECwQmaWNwXitYDw&index=22

Edited by Dr McDreamy
One Banned Boi

I couldn't get through the comments in this thread :millie: Seriously people are so horrible for no reason :smh:: She's insulted for supposedly not changing at all and maintaining her "bubblegum" image and for not acting her age, but when she says that in the future she hopes to branch out and do something different some of you guys still have nothing but hateful and bitter comments to throw at her :wtf: She can't win :emma: It's as if some of the haters here have her doomed by default no matter what her endeavours consist of :duck: It's really sad actually

I for one am super excited that Katy hopes to be in it for the long run, and I'm looking forward to her acoustic album, because having seen her live I think the acoustic set of the Prismatic tour was one of my favourite parts! Her attitude towards the scenario of flopping is also very respectable :D PRISM does show the variety she has as an artist, as seen by Walking On Air and Dark Horse and many of the slower songs

THIS! It's ridiculous, especially when you consider most of these people have Katy Perry in their iTunes/Spotify/whatever. I don't understand how people who seemingly so greatly dislike her can still enjoy and listen to her music.

I get that you can prefer Gaga over Katy, but people take is so incredibly farther than it needs to be. 

Dunk96

tumblr_lsg80xOpVm1qg20zj.gif

I don't like when popstars, artists and bands talk about how they're going to push boundaries or do something different.. IN THE FUTURE. Sure, you're allowed to be experimental and creative, but please do it, don't talk about it. Show us what you can do, don't brag about how awesome you are and then disappoint when you release something that was a copy of what you've done in the past. Sometimes these plans never see the light because they change their minds or something behind the scenes happens (trouble with the label, manager) and they end up looking like fools.

HausAlly

very unlikely, although acoustic katy would be cool i dont think her record company would let go of their cash cow that easy :coffee:

One Five Ten

This is a joke...right? Like, has she seen her own Birthday video? 

The only thing this era that made it even seem like she tried to take herself seriously was the Unconditionally video, and as soon as it flopped she crawled right back to the mainstream with her next videos.

I like her, but I wish she'd stop pretending to be "deep", honestly. At least Miley knows Bangerz was meant to be a fun record. 

I couldn't get through the comments in this thread :millie: Seriously people are so horrible for no reason :smh:: She's insulted for supposedly not changing at all and maintaining her "bubblegum" image and for not acting her age, but when she says that in the future she hopes to branch out and do something different some of you guys still have nothing but hateful and bitter comments to throw at her :wtf: She can't win; It's as if some of the haters here have her doomed by default no matter what her endeavours consist of :duck: It's really sad actually

This. :yes:

I hope the acoustic album comes sooner than later. Her voice was made for acoustic performances. Her and a guitar is magic.