VIDEO: Azealia Banks - Heavy Metal and Reflective

Desperado

Featured Posts

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

SO rude you all

yu threat her like she es millonaire and has a lot of money .... i admire her cause she make how budget video to look not dat cheap, that's creativity.

MESS. She is a millionaire :smh:
"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Rat Boy

No shade at all. I'm just not in the know. Has any label picked up Azealia yet?

Nope. I think she wants to stay independent
"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

uo111

Well I guess you failed anything time of critical thinking/comprehension lol. 

I guess if you want easily digestible, literal songs, theres other girls for you, I guess :ohwell:

Have fun with her. She is horrible, you will realize it after her 100th, boring, "I'm the best thing since sliced bread" song. It wouldn't even be so bad if she had something to back it up.

Hilarious that you would make a crack at my comprehension when your sentence structure is borderline incomprehensible.

inuborg

Have fun with her. She is horrible, you will realize it after her 100th, boring, "I'm the best thing since sliced bread" song. It wouldn't even be so bad if she had something to back it up.

Hilarious that you would make a crack at my comprehension when your sentence structure is borderline incomprehensible.

That's not every song she has to offer but okay

oh, a typo sue me

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

uo111

That's not every song she has to offer but okay

oh, a typo sue me

That's a bit like saying Adele has more to offer than sappy love songs. While technically true, it's only barely.

That's a bit like saying Adele has more to offer than sappy love songs. While technically true, it's only barely.

Go listen to her entire discography and then tell me she isn't capable of making songs of different genres/themes.

E.G.

The difference between Yung Rapunxel and Paradiso, two original songs by her that couldn't be more different.

Now if you mean that she has similar songs, then duh, why wouldn't she. What kind of messy artist makes a different kind of song each time they decide to write one. Azealia has showcased (in my opinion) one of the best abilities of being able to fit into different genres.

Check out this video to see what I mean:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a3_ff0IHqE

:)

inuborg

Go listen to her entire discography and then tell me she isn't capable of making songs of different genres/themes.

E.G.

The difference between Yung Rapunxel and Paradiso, two original songs by her that couldn't be more different.

Now if you mean that she has similar songs, then duh, why wouldn't she. What kind of messy artist makes a different kind of song each time they decide to write one. Azealia has showcased (in my opinion) one of the best abilities of being able to fit into different genres.

Check out this video to see what I mean:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a3_ff0IHqE

yaaas take him to college, give him some knowledge.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

yaaas take him to college, give him some knowledge.

Imma slice that b---h

Imma ice that b---h

I 'ont like dat b---h 

:)

Darcklighter22

so moral of the story in the end Azealia always just gets pissed and walks off?!  :toofunny: ...joking

The video makes the song somewhat a little more bearable...this is my opinion cause i'm personally not much of a fan of hers.

Archived