Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj breaks records on iTunes with 'Anaconda' and 'Bang Bang'

Minaj

Featured Posts

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

Though I loved the artwork, some of you fail to remember the Do What U Want single cover, but still try coming for Nicki like she's some type of "slut" for showing off her body. With that artwork, Gaga was literally telling naysayers to kiss her ass, so it's wrong for Nicki to show off?  :roll:

DWUW cover says hi

Please, build your replies on the things I said and not "some of y'all blablabla". I have never, EVER cared about DWUW, song/artwork/video, I just don't like it. I found the cover to be ridiculous if you wanna know. And when did I mention Gaga ?

Nicki is trash to me. I like some of her songs but her persona is annoying as f*ck, to me she has nothing left to offer this era. She needs to stop using her ugly ass to sell, that's it.  Fyi, I really enjoyed the re-up.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Yes she is, it's Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj. Not Jessie J featuring Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj. The label are releasing it as a joint single between all 3 as it's on both Jessie's and Ariana's albums, and still to be confirmed with Nicki's.

Oh geeze, either way the song has three leads and credit split three ways, lol. It's not a solo single for her. Solo means one, lol, because logic. :toofunny:

Congrats either way.

MJHolland

It wasn't a rap song per say but Starships went number 1 on iTunes a long time ago... Did Super Bass go #1 too???

SychosSoChic

Getting a #1 on itunes isn't such a big deal, longevity is what's all about. 

Let's see how long she'll stay there :reductive:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

RBNLM

She got that #1 because she's half naked on the cover and the song is s-xually explicit (and vulgar). You ain't going nowhere with that.

The song is orrible.

Applause

Congrats, I guess?  :shrug: I don't like the song, lyrics or anything about the song (or any of her songs). But, that's my opinion. I don't see the big hype over it other than her singing about d**k's and ass. Also, her teaser being popular because she is shaking her ass in it, the whole time. It's an overdose on s-xuality and no artistic value. But, w.e.

Xalser

Oh geeze, either way the song has three leads and credit split three ways, lol. It's not a solo single for her. Solo means one, lol, because logic. :toofunny:

Congrats either way.

I think you misread the OP, Anaconda is her first solo #1, she is just the first female rapper to have #1 and #2 as a lead artist not solo :)

I think you misread the OP, Anaconda is her first solo #1, she is just the first female rapper to have #1 and #2 as a lead artist not solo :)

Oic. :)

Archived