242 members have voted

1. 1. Would you die for Lady Gaga?

Featured Posts

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MahoganySnitch

Gaga, sis...

I've got things to do with my life and I'm only 19. You've already outlived me, so give me a chance. 

This tbh I'm sure if I've interacted with her as often as the NY monsters do I may, may consider it, but I'm still leaning no. 

Tropico

You have to be really dumb to think Gaga would die for her fans. People are being to literal. She's just saying ****, like she always does. Obviously she loves her fans, but she wouldn't die for you. If you would die for her it's just sad. :wtf:

It's sad to die for a person you love? :later:

I don't care if she meant it or not. If I was gonna die without pain I would surely die for her. Shoot me in the back of my head as she holds my hand and talks to me I'll be okay.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Zsolti

You have to be really dumb to think Gaga would die for her fans. People are being to literal. She's just saying ****, like she always does. Obviously she loves her fans, but she wouldn't die for you. If you would die for her  it's just sad. :wtf:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Haroon

I wonder if the people voting yes would die for other celebrities that have helped people and could use their platform to help people :huh: Or is it just Gaga they'd die for? :confused:

Logan

I wonder if the people voting yes would die for other celebrities that have helped people and could use their platform to help people :huh: Or is it just Gaga they'd die for? :confused:

This thread raises a lot of questions for me. 

John Lennon, also.

Tropico

teenagers all saying their life is worthless in comparison to a celebrity's

seek help

Idk why people come to this thread so close minded.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

PopReaper

And tbh I would let my siblings and most family members die for Gaga. I love her way more anyway. I consider Gaga the mom I always dreamt of. :ohno:

:what:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Idk why people come to this thread so close minded.

or so open minded their brain has fallen out, which one is it

This is why I never come on to GGD anymore. It's full of half wits who think they're funny and clever, and judgmental, close-minded assholes.

Surely we can disagree but it's never that simple here.

Yes, I love her so much, she was the only one there when EVERYBODY turned their backs at me, she helped me through a lot and she doesn't even know me personally! She turned my life 180 degree, and I wouldn't be the person that I'm today without her; that I can't imagine she's dead,gone forever while I'm living when I could've helped her, I won't be able to live with that fact tbh

Love you Gaga <3

murphymonster

I actually really would. Gaga has saved my life multiple times, and it was her voice and her music that has kept me from suicide for the last several years. I owe her a debt for having let me live long enough to enjoy some of the things that I have; there are no words for how grateful to her I am. So yeah, if asked to take a bullet, I would absolutely do so; she has given me so much, it wouldn't be a question. 

This being said, this is not a standard I would ever project onto others or condemn them for. Everyone's relationship to her is different; this is just mine. 

Logan

This is why I never come on to GGD anymore. It's full of half wits who think they're funny and clever, and judgmental, close-minded assholes.

Surely we can disagree but it's never that simple here.

I just don't like when people walk over each other. Just because someone has a different opinion doesn't make them stupid. 

Archived