Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE Confetti Thread (Pics, Trades and Requests Posted Here)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• somechick

• Am I A Girl

• GagaStefi

I emailed you awhile ago. Do you want me to re send it ??

She said a couple of posts up that her grandma died so i think give her a little time.

Am I A Girl

She said a couple of posts up that her grandma died so i think give her a little time.
oh sorry I didn't see that one. I'm so sorry about ur grandpa

I have only these : 

10599278_10152210027126384_6703888926988

is their anyway may u please mail me a couple pieces like 4

I got barely any last night. The guns were aimed awayfrom where i was sitting. Got a little bit from the floor of the stands on my way out but alot of it was wet so eew i didnt pick that up.

Am I A Girl
I got barely any last night. The guns were aimed awayfrom where i was sitting. Got a little bit from the floor of the stands on my way out but alot of it was wet so eew i didnt pick that up.
eww.. At my artRAVE the floor were sticky and your shoes would stick from all the beer

I only got a small amount too 

:laughga:

BvfcAG9CYAIS7Gm.jpg

have no idea what ill do with it all, have started putting them in the back of my phone case so that I'll always have a little bit of artRAVE with me :) 

eC3x081.jpg

ChicaSkas

BvfcAG9CYAIS7Gm.jpg

have no idea what ill do with it all, have started putting them in the back of my phone case so that I'll always have a little bit of artRAVE with me :) 

eC3x081.jpg

that looks really beautiful! all of you I'm getting stuff sorted in my life right now but I haven't forgotten my committments to mail you the peices. :hug:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Am I A Girl

BvfcAG9CYAIS7Gm.jpg

have no idea what ill do with it all, have started putting them in the back of my phone case so that I'll always have a little bit of artRAVE with me :) eC3x081.jpg

OMG is tht ur confetti in the spoiler box

BvfcAG9CYAIS7Gm.jpg

eC3x081.jpg

lmao yeah just a little amount. :p I had even taken a plastic bag to fill up but there wasn't much in the stands, and there was a barrier around GA so people in there could not really reach to give me some so I didn't try to ask.

AshlieghTaylor

BvfcAG9CYAIS7Gm.jpg

eC3x081.jpg

:lmao:

My sister and cousin practically swept the floor of the confetti after I hugged you goodbye, i have like the most giant bagful too  :toofunny: We even found parts of wigs in it  :dies:

OminousWind

I had seat tickets and i wanted confetti so badly D: I saw it go around the staple center and was like can't reach cause i was way up high LOl

:lmao:

My sister and cousin practically swept the floor of the confetti after I hugged you goodbye, i have like the most giant bagful too :toofunny: We even found parts of wigs in it :dies:

You should see the suitcase I'm bringing back ;) OMG I only just remember seeing you after the show and knocking your drink everywhere XD so sorry!!

Was actually next to the confetti cannon tonight, that ****s scary! It's also a tad distracting that the operator sat on his phone playing GTA for most of the show :flop: