💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE Confetti Thread (Pics, Trades and Requests Posted Here)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• somechick

• Am I A Girl

• GagaStefi

just rediscovered this thread. I have loads of confetti left over from my oct 19th glasgow date, will be getting more on the 16th nov if anyone wants any!!

ChicaSkas

The generosity and kindess and joy something so simple as tiny bits of colored paper has created... Gosh Lady Gaga is a genius!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I have : 

White diamond

White Seashel

Mary Jane leaves (small and large)

Pink weels

Pink and black pigs (?)

Blue head (?)

Black cross

Purple dollar

Pink Heart

Green circle

Red and green… thing… I don't know the english word, Google says diamond…

Black star, with rounded side

Yellow, orange, red, green (light and dark), blue (l & d), black and white stars

DID I MANAGED TO GET ALL OF THEM?!  :giveup:

Edited by L E O

Sachasuperstar

Well, they crush down to a tiny size if you squeeze all the air out, and you don't have to be embarrassed. If someone presses you, just say,m "Oh hello. These are paper souvenirs for kids I know." Even then you don't have to say anything.

Personally I dont care, Imagine I'm 40 can you Imagine the face of the guy at the border everytime I go to NY to see Gaga....

Once one guy at the border even ask me : How do she call her fan ? I said Little Monster then he said so you are a little Monster and I respond him yeah but maybe more a old Monster ! LoL ! But I was impress that he ask me the question, like if I was lying I would be caught ! 

AgusPop

2lu8cnc.jpg

The Gagadollar :giveup:

Do they use all of them for all the shows or like sometimes they use ones and then another? 

The Gagadollar :udidnt:

The generosity and kindess and joy something so simple as tiny bits of colored paper has created... Gosh Lady Gaga is a genius!

Chica sis are you still sending? :rip: I gave u my address like months ago :spin:

ChicaSkas

Chica sis are you still sending? :rip: I gave u my address like months ago :spin:

Yes I AM and I have confetti for you... if it got lost I'll send it again! You emailed me your address I'm sure!
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Yes I AM and I have confetti for you... if it got lost I'll send it again! You emailed me your address I'm sure!

Are you saying you already sent it? :udidnt:

or are u preparing to send

Papasquat

Chica!!! You're sending some confetti to people? That's so nice of you! I never got the chance to go to the art rave. These are so awesome!!

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

ChicaSkas

Are you saying you already sent it? :udidnt:

or are u preparing to send

I suck at life. I missed your email. Fixing that TODAY :hug: check your email <3