💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tomb Raider

LanaDelRey

Featured Posts

zexion_armando

I waited till the game leaked to see perceptions of it since Hitman left a sour taste in my mouth, but now I'm going to get the special edition next tuesday.

Plus, I collect Play Arts figures, so yay.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Doogi

• JEANBO

• Kyle

I have a question and it may really REALLY stupid.

The only game I've ever really played in my life is Tomb Raider and I stan for it so hard, BUT I've always only played it on a playstation (1 2 and 3) but I currently can not use my ps3 (long story, can't buy another one right now) SO my question is... If I purchase it for PC, is there a controller that I can use that will make the game similar to playing with a playstation controller? I'm a failure at computer keys for computer games. I hope this makes sense, I want this damn game so bad and this is my only hope!

zexion_armando

I have a question and it may really REALLY stupid.

The only game I've ever really played in my life is Tomb Raider and I stan for it so hard, BUT I've always only played it on a playstation (1 2 and 3) but I currently can not use my ps3 (long story, can't buy another one right now) SO my question is... If I purchase it for PC, is there a controller that I can use that will make the game similar to playing with a playstation controller? I'm a failure at computer keys for computer games. I hope this makes sense, I want this damn game so bad and this is my only hope!

The 360 controller synchs well with the PC, if I recall.

Besides that, there is a mod or 2 that can make a PS3 controller work via blutooth I think. Google more into it.

The 360 controller synchs well with the PC, if I recall.

Besides that, there is a mod or 2 that can make a PS3 controller work via blutooth I think. Google more into it.

I will! You might have just saved my life! :sara:

LoyalMonster

Ive never actually owned any Tomb Raider games.This one looks promising and the graphics are good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx1-6SEqdYw

I AM FREAKING OUT I AM SO EXCITED. I've been a fan for 14 years and Lara is on the same level as Gaga for me :cry:

We can see that :)

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

MetalHausOfJosh

I AM FREAKING OUT I AM SO EXCITED. I've been a fan for 14 years and Lara is on the same level as Gaga for me :cry:

Same tbh :gaga:

MetalHausOfJosh

Are you on TRF?

Yup! What's your username?

That IGN review :worship: ...

okay, I'm sold, it'll be a day 1 buy for me....

The queens impact :gaga:

MetalJosh18

what console are you playing on?

I ordered the Collector's Edition for the Xbox, but I want to get the PC version as well solely for the hair. You?

MetalHausOfJosh

I ordered the Collector's Edition for the Xbox, but I want to get the PC version as well solely for the hair. You?

Xbox but that hair for PC

Im so jealous

Edited by MetalHausOfJosh