Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

What's the reason for singing Dope on artRAVE for the 1st time ?

The Child

Featured Posts

The Child

A few weeks ago she said to fans backstage that she didn't want to sing it cause it reminds her a bad time of her life (I think she said that, I don't remember exactly).

So why performing it ?  :confused:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

Maybe to remind herself why she needs to stay away from tha dope

She needs to stay away from this song, I agree !

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

LetsGetHigh

Probably just changed her mind over the one week break. Maybe she was inspired by C2C since it's a ballad? Who knows :P

bionic

She wants to take the 'rave' out of 'artRave' clearly. :p

I hope it's removed by the time she gets to Europe.

buy bionic

mcphee

She needs to stay away from this song, I agree !

I like the song  :emma:

I was meaning for her to stay away from the d--gs :emma:

The Child

I like the song  :emma:

I was meaning for her to stay away from the d--gs :emma:

I understand what you said, I was just joking. I hate this song tbh.

im happy shes singing the best song off the album but why after my show? :confused:

Best song of the album ?  :eek:

It's your opinion after all.

Yanko

cause its better than btw :p

im happy shes singing the best song off the album but why after my show? :confused:

best song is AURA  tho :teehee:

The Child

cause its better than btw :P

She didn't cut BTW tough, Dope is one if not the worst Gaga's song I've ever heard.

Perhaps enough time has passed that she feels comfortable performing it. I'm sure there are some very painful memories associated with it, so she might have had to deal with those fully first before being able to perform it in front of thousands of people.

AdelaAngelo

i dont get ppl complaining about her PERFORMING songs like u dont like it ok u r gonna ignore it but for sb who actually enjoys the song and then sees its removed from the setlist now that sucks cuz when u pay 400 bucks to see a concert u wanna hear ur fave song live *me personally, i love dope* 

LaLuna

She didn't cut BTW tough, Dope is one if not the worst Gaga's song I've ever heard.

Well, that's your opinion. But Gaga wrote that song and she can perform it if she wants to.

Perhaps enough time has passed that she feels comfortable performing it. I'm sure there are some very painful memories associated with it, so she might have had to deal with those fully first before being able to perform it in front of thousands of people.

Agreed.

Archived