💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

PaperIz

Katy did her job as a popstar. This has been like the most active topic all day...and we're on a Gaga forum :flop:

artRaver

FKA twigs, Brooke Candy and Katy all in one video.  :duck:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

You are all so damn embarrassing. I wonder how many videos Katy has to put out for this forum to understand that this kind of imagery is her shtick. Why do you expect so much from her when she's been rather consistent with the videos this era? No matter what Katy does you're all still gonna hate on her, and if she puts out something genuinely amazing, in go the obsessive little monsters with their microscopes to look for what Gaga thing she's copied lately!

Why blame Katy for copying the ideas of ARTPOP, it's not like Gaga's ****ing releasing anything ARTPOP related

This x1000

Katy did her job as a popstar. This has been like the most active topic all day...and we're on a Gaga forum :flop:

This lol.

Chic

GOODBYE felicia

but i dont hate her videos because its her shtick i hate them because theyre terrible

Why waste your time being so negative towards an artist then, like really

high heeled fem

WHY this song :lmao:

im not a big katy fan but CMON WALKING ON AIR WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER

this song is eh :awkney:

Miel

First time I heard the song. I don't like it, and the bridge and outro are pretty horrendous.

The visuals in the video are pretty nice. Cute, as always from Katy. However, and this is just my own inferences from the artistic references in the video, everything just seems so... dumb. Like a dumb man's ARTPOP is what went on in the video.

Is this why people digest Katy so much easier? Because it's just so much easier to digest?

3 points in and ready for more

high heeled fem

OMG NOSE RING??? ****ING COPY!! THIS LOOKS LIKE A ****ING OLD NAVY COMMERCIAL!

omfg

SHE has her septum done a fake septum and green hair :awkney: wtf get the guts and get it done

PaperIz

Why waste your time being so negative towards an artist then, like really

This all the way! It's something this site and like everyone ever can't get their minds around. Why even be here talking about Katy if you don't care?

high heeled fem

First time I heard the song. I don't like it, and the bridge and outro are pretty horrendous.

The visuals in the video are pretty nice. Cute, as always from Katy. However, and this is just my own inferences from the artistic references in the video, everything just seems so... dumb. Like a dumb man's ARTPOP is what went on in the video.

Is this why people digest Katy so much easier? Because it's just so much easier to digest?

u mean it was underwhelming :lmao: not easier to digest at all

wait is this the official video? 

All the animation in the video made it look EXTREMELY cheesy. Definitely liked some parts of it though and I see the inspiration from other artists. :giggle: Some of her looks were very on point, though.