💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEOS: Gaga & Tony Bennett interviewed by Extra TV

nexus

Featured Posts

Papasquat

Wow! Joe is so charming!! He's so charismatic it's great!

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

:omfgaga: abandon ha iconic one-liner already :omfgaga:

YOUR SIG OMFG SCREAMING :lmao:

On topic: awww :legend:

ItsTommyBitch

Papa Joe is so great :flutter:

"I've been singing jazz since I was 13" is such an iconic line already :smh:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

mrlemon

Aww everyone's so cute together. The reporter kind of put her parents on the spot though...

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

By the way I couldn't stop seeing Gaga's eyes, They're beautiful!... Let's talk about them  :flutter:

Her eyes are just so stikingly piercing and so beautiful. Wouldn't be able to think straight if she ever made eye contact with me. Sad how she so often covers them with sunglasses. 

Anomaly

Oh my god Gaga answers questions the exact same way her mother does.  :dies:  Like literally, the exact same format. At least now we know where she gets it from. :toofunny:

Michelle

I saw this on E! and Gaga interrupted Joe and Cynthia's interview asking " where's Asia" with a look of slight panic. Someone find it I'm about to go I bed because of a early day tmw but I haven't seen it here anyway She looks stunning.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Her eyes are just so stikingly piercing and so beautiful. Wouldn't be able to think straight if she ever made eye contact with me. Sad how she so often covers them with sunglasses.

She has to contain her powers.

James-Marsden-as-Scott-Summers-a.k.a.-Cy

rodrigouuu

Love the way you express it, I've always thought the same about Gags eyes, since the Just Dance video, I always get lost on them...they're amazingly beautiful

RAMROD

Too many hot daddies in one interview, I cannot handle it. :nooo:

They are all look so happy tho! :party:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived