đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett interviewed by RollingStone

yxi

Featured Posts

Inb4 Can you still be nominated for grammy with an album filled with covers?
Oh, absolutely. Note the difference between Song of the Year (goes to the writers) and Record of the Year (goes to the performers and producers).

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SummerGirl21

Well, add that to the long list of betrayals.  :noparty:

I wonder why, maybe Gaga's too afraid to be judged for her Jazz abilities?

It would be pretty intimidating to put a song up against those composers, so I don't blame her.  

nikola

well its kinda tony's fauls since he sad it and also maybe they wanted it but label didnt aprove of it maybe her recor label wants it for something else i just hop that they dont ecide to turn original jazz song into pop

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

SEVDALIZA

Key words: "at this point" :yes:

Paradise or whatever other original song could happen :shrug: If it doesn't then sure whatever, it was going to be mostly covers anyway, it being 100% covers won't make that much of a difference in my opinion :huh:

Plus we know nothing about Paradise, it could've been the worst song ever :duck:

image.png?w=400&c=1

operating from another world

Dangerous Man

Nooo why? :emo:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

MJHolland

TRICK DON'T KILL MY JAZZ VIBE ALREADY OK THANK YOU

:nooo:     :nooo:     :nooo:     :nooo:     :nooo:

Davidsonary

Maybe she's saving Paradise for Act 2. You'll never know.

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Isn't Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) on the album? That's not a jazz standard, and I don't think Sonny Bono is often regarded as one if the greatest composers of all time. :laughga:

exoskeleton123

I'll bet you Interscope is stopping her from putting an original on the album. probably want her to rerecord it with pop production.

Bradley

I don't really care if they are covers though. I'm pretty sure I don't know a single song from the album cause I don't usually listen to jazz so all songs are new to me. Plus the songs are all standards, they are quality. I stan for C2C and JazzGa. Anything SLAYS.

Archived