💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna & Miley collaboration on the way?

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had high hopes for this album.

But this just confirms that Madonna is still a desperate tryhard she became with Hard Candy. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

darkwolf

I had high hopes for this album.

But this just confirms that Madonna is still a desperate tryhard she became with Hard Candy. 

Wow, relax sweety! :hor:

Nothing is confirmed yet, and let's wait and listen to the album then judge :lolgaga:

Yanko

Madonna again using an artists that's had a big year to become relevant lmao

Does madonna know everyone's been over miley since December

:spillthis****whileitshot:  madonaster dont come at me but this is true :manicure: 

Yanko

Nothing surprising. They've been teasing an actual collaboration since MTV Unplugged. And Miley isn't the first and also probably not the last relatively newer contemporary artist whom Madge would collaborate with. It's been her way for her to be re-introduced with today's radio listeners. Is that bad? No. It's smart. 

its desperate 

Madonna please dont :fail:

I love ha, but PSY and LMFAO :wtf: pls

ikr girl ur ****ing madonna  u dont need this **** 

Yanko

well i guess if the song is good :emma: but madonna u dont need this its so desperate :smh: that messiah sounds good 

Tropico

Wow I'm surprised he didn't turn this into a huge fight as usual when ever Madonna is mentioned. :applause:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Psychedelic

I hope NOT, even if Madonna is doing it just because she really likes Miley, people are going to believe she is desperate for attention like everybody in this thread. I honestly dont blame you this time.

On the other hand if the song is good, who cares what people think!

Longevity maths:

Katy's = Britney's

Miley's = Xtina's(or even worse)

Did you fail math at school, Madge?

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Or hopefully out of the way, amirite!? Who's with me? *raises hand for high fives* *crickets* 

TEANUS

Madonna has been rumored to collab with lots of pop girl at his year :toofunny: This one could be true though :yes:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Miley played it wrong. Her antics have ensured that she'll be nothing but an artist who had one great year. Her biggest problem was that she went too far that she turned people off and pulled out too many shocking moves at once. If you're going to do shocking stuff, you've got to do it over many years and do it to a higher level every time. Miley has done every s-xual shock move in the space of 8 months. It means that she's run out of ideas and has nothing left to offer except a full-on s-x tape. And because she exhausted the public so quickly, they got bored quickly. She now has nothing to recapture their attention. Now it's a case of "Naked Miley? Seen it. What else you got?" It's very telling that despite her two massive hits, Adore You was an epic flop and the video still hasn't hit 100 million views despite it being in the same vein as her hit videos. Her album sold very poorly worldwide despite her hits and it girl status. Her tour is struggling immensly outside the US with arenas less than 50% full. It all points towards someone who got a taste of success and burnt out fast. A big problem she has is that besides a few fans, a lot of people are buying into her for kitsch appeal. Some people like trainwrecks. But they won't stick by her for the rest of her career. Also, a career can only withstand so many comebacks, no more than two, usually. But I doubt Miley could have a second peak considering how much she's made a fool of herself in the eyes of the public.

Now I'm not a Miley fan, far from it, but it's ridiculous to claim that her career is over just because she made a bunch of provocative moves. Madonna went WAY farther than her - ever see the Sex book - at a much more conservative time in American culture and still managed to come back just as strong. I agree that it would be a mistake for Miley to continue selling the whole s-x shtick so much, because that wears thin if you push it for too long, but I have no doubt that she can be still be very successful again if reinvents herself with a new image and sound. I wouldn't be surprised if she does something very mature, like Madonna's Take A Bow or even what Gaga's doing with Tony Bennett now. Miley actually has a very strong voice, like when she covers Dolly Parton's Jolene, and that will always keep her in good stead as long she's smart about her look and material.

Archived