đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna & Miley collaboration on the way?

LordDisick

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh

Madonna please no :( aim for more classy people! I don't mean to offend Miley whatsoever but still.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mariomania1234

This whole thread is one of the reasons I dislike this site sometimes. Let's be real, this isn't about Miley. Ya'll just can't stand Madonna after the whole reductive comment that was taken out of context. Even if she doesn't care for Gaga who cares? It's her opinion.

It doesn't take away from her amazing discography and artistry. 

Show some respect. She's lasted this long for a reason.

Houdini

Jjang

This whole thread is one of the reasons I dislike this site sometimes. Let's be real, this isn't about Miley. Ya'll just can't stand Madonna after the whole reductive comment that was taken out of context. Even if she doesn't care for Gaga who cares? It's her opinion.

*:applause:

Stefani328

Actually I'm the complete opposite. Madonna would lower herself by working with Miley. She doesn't have anything to prove. She's MADONNA, so please don't work with her, Katy either. I won't say how I feel about Miley' s persona because I don't want a WP.

mariomania1234

Actually I'm the complete opposite. Madonna would lower herself by working with Miley. She doesn't have anything to prove. She's MADONNA, so please don't work with her, Katy either. I won't say how I feel about Miley' s persona because I don't want a WP.

I agree to an extent. 

BTW that comment was more aimed towards the people who would obviously bash Madonna regardless if Miley was involved or not.  ;)

StrawberryBlond

Madonna has always used people younger than herself to further her career, which is very odd, as they're more likely to inexperienced in the industry and time hasn't told if they'll be successful in the future. Gaga on the other hand, works with people older than herself, which is very smart, as they can teach her stuff that their years of experience in the industry has taught them and can also win her respect from older listeners (see her performances with Elton John, Sugarland, Tony Bennett, Yoko Ono, Sting, The Rolling Stones...even Beyonce and Christina Aguilera). That's the kind of duets that can further yourself. But I don't think Madonna's duets (she so rarely does them) have helped her gain anything. Timbaland and JT were the ones who sold 4 Minutes and even Nicki and MIA couldn't save Gimme All Your Lovin.' Plus, collabing with young people makes Madonna look even older alongside them. It's depressing that she's still doing this at her age. Even if this isn't really going to be a collab, she's spoken out before about those she wanted to work with for her new album and these names included Adele, Daft Punk and Lorde. If that doesn't scream "opportunist," I don't know what does.

GUYS seriously stop saying miley is over. Her album promo is done but she could just as easily come back. She was fading prior to We Can't Stop and if anyone can revive a career and shock it's madonna.

Miley played it wrong. Her antics have ensured that she'll be nothing but an artist who had one great year. Her biggest problem was that she went too far that she turned people off and pulled out too many shocking moves at once. If you're going to do shocking stuff, you've got to do it over many years and do it to a higher level every time. Miley has done every s-xual shock move in the space of 8 months. It means that she's run out of ideas and has nothing left to offer except a full-on s-x tape. And because she exhausted the public so quickly, they got bored quickly. She now has nothing to recapture their attention. Now it's a case of "Naked Miley? Seen it. What else you got?" It's very telling that despite her two massive hits, Adore You was an epic flop and the video still hasn't hit 100 million views despite it being in the same vein as her hit videos. Her album sold very poorly worldwide despite her hits and it girl status. Her tour is struggling immensly outside the US with arenas less than 50% full. It all points towards someone who got a taste of success and burnt out fast. A big problem she has is that besides a few fans, a lot of people are buying into her for kitsch appeal. Some people like trainwrecks. But they won't stick by her for the rest of her career. Also, a career can only withstand so many comebacks, no more than two, usually. But I doubt Miley could have a second peak considering how much she's made a fool of herself in the eyes of the public.

darkwolf

Madonna has always used people younger than herself to further her career, which is very odd, as they're more likely to inexperienced in the industry and time hasn't told if they'll be successful in the future. Gaga on the other hand, works with people older than herself, which is very smart, as they can teach her stuff that their years of experience in the industry has taught them and can also win her respect from older listeners (see her performances with Elton John, Sugarland, Tony Bennett, Yoko Ono, Sting, The Rolling Stones...even Beyonce and Christina Aguilera). That's the kind of duets that can further yourself. But I don't think Madonna's duets (she so rarely does them) have helped her gain anything. Timbaland and JT were the ones who sold 4 Minutes and even Nicki and MIA couldn't save Gimme All Your Lovin.' Plus, collabing with young people makes Madonna look even older alongside them. It's depressing that she's still doing this at her age. Even if this isn't really going to be a collab, she's spoken out before about those she wanted to work with for her new album and these names included Adele, Daft Punk and Lorde. If that doesn't scream "opportunist," I don't know what does.

Gaga wants credibility and recognition, and Madonna wants new fans maybe :) . I mean come on, don't compare Madonna with her 30+ years career to gaga, she has already proven herself.Everyone does collabs these days.

Better Day

The title of the song has been announced "Wh0re Galour"

Together You And I!

Archived