Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Bang Bang - Jessie J Ft. Ariana Grande Ft. Nicki Minaj

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

It's basic but catchy.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The new queen of pop radio Ariana Grande is doing some charity I CĀ  :reductive:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This beat bothers me so much, I feel like it's so empty and this song has so much more potential if only the beat was more full :giveup: I was also kind of annoyed at the chorus.

Ā 

Nicki's verse slayed though, as expected :legend: getting A$$ teas. Still the queen of features, sadly this song still couldn't be saved by her. If I heard this song on the radio, I wouldn't mind listening to it despite the flaws

This is horrible. Boring as hell and basic. WTF happened to Jessie J? She was brilliant:

Ā 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8Vu1VNj93I

Ā 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnw0mn_eYLM

Ā 

How did she go from those songs to THIS? :awkney:Ā :awkney:Ā :awkney:Ā :awkney: :awkney:

Paper Planes

Usually Jessie J's voice is so on-point... but Ariana totally sounded better. Ariana's voice is literally perfect for this song.

delete it fat

nikola

well its not great its catchy but i dont see it i mena i personaly expected more and also i think they made thsi song just to go #1 i mean realy they put 3 big artists and really basic song and i see it doing really good but i really expected so much more but i will probably listen it more put defenetly not going on my 2014 fav list.....also looking back to jessie's other songs this is just not really her Ā still kinda like it but it had more potention so MUCH

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

well... idk what to think yet....but kinda like it. :toofunny: (what happened with my princess Arianas Voice) :giveup:

MarryTheSequins

jessie stop screaming

Ā 

arianas voice comes in like an angel in comparison haha

Ā 

legit :laughga:

mcphee

I think it's really good. But you just tell that they are trying too hard to make this song a smash. Easy listen.Ā  :music:

This is horrible. Boring as hell and basic. WTF happened to Jessie J? She was brilliant:

Ā 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8Vu1VNj93I

Ā 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnw0mn_eYLM

Ā 

How did she go from those songs to THIS? :awkney:Ā  :awkney:Ā  :awkney:Ā  :awkney: :awkney:

Chic

It's not a basic song. Very little songs sound like this.

You know why it's gonna be a hit? Yes, because of the featured artists, but also because casual pop music listeners aren't close-minded "ultra-artistic" music experts that some GGD members are and are actually CAPABLE of liking pop music instead of narrowing themselves down to only certain types. This song took effort to make, clearly, yet all anyone in this thread has are criticisms. Some aren't even about the music!

I like all of Ariana's singles this era, I like this song, I like Iggy Azalea and Azealia Banks and Pharrell and Marina and the Diamonds and Lana Del Rey and Porcelain Black and Sia and Katy Perry and every artist from incredibly 'basic' pop music to the more complextro artists. Yet all everyone on GGD ever tries to do is divide people based on their music taste. What the **** is so wrong about just liking music anymore? Why must I feel bad or 'basic' for liking a particular artist?

There's no such thing as an awful music listener, but if there was it would be the people who don't like an extraordinary amount of music. When it all comes down to it, it's simply your problem that your tastes aren't broad enough to enjoy music, and I truly pity you.

Archived