💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Adventures of Lady Gaga's ArtRAVE Skirt!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babba the Hutt

The skirt (and that whole outfit) really gives me a strong Kyary Pamyu Pamyu vibe.

Totally looks like the things she usually wears.

And I'm very happy about this story and the tweet!!

Stef

And thus we can confirm Gaga lurks here :oops:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

LetsGetHigh

YES! :legend: Lately GGD has been illuminating on some good problems/issues/requests. Hopefully she will start liking this place more now.

Logan

Thanks for sharing this amazing story Chica. I'm so happy that Krissy got to experience that after her troubles during the show. I wish the man would have stopped, but things happen I guess. Gaga lives a hectic life. I hope that the combined efforts of fans can help Gaga hear the full story so the two can meet properly. 

Edit: I just read through the thread and realized that Gaga tweeted about it. Looks like this story is going to have a happy ending :)

Hollywoodlight

Why did they even steal the skirt... Yeah to get gagas attention.

You're so bitter. She didn't steal the skirt. They caught it and she returned it....

If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything!

And yaassss krissy!

NewUsername

Uhm, this story gives me a double feeling. Almost nobody points out the fact that in the first place somebody stole the skirt?...

Princess Die

A) fan steals costume, has nothing to contribute or say other than "I love her I love the show" = gets widely publicized & sensationalized story to reach Gaga.

B) fans like me who spend months of dedication, tears,physical and mental struggles to make a music video in gaga's name and as a result of her inspiration for a difficult filmmaking passion = no recognition, not newsworthy, no one cares because of "fanmade" label :noparty:

But I wish her and the skirt a safe trip.

You won't get anywhere with that kind of attitude.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

NewUsername

A) fan steals costume, has nothing to contribute or say other than "I love her I love the show" = gets widely publicized & sensationalized story to reach Gaga.

B) fans like me who spend months of dedication, tears,physical and mental struggles to make a music video in gaga's name and as a result of her inspiration for a difficult filmmaking passion = no recognition, not newsworthy, no one cares because of "fanmade" label :noparty:

But I wish her and the skirt a safe trip.

yesterday I saw a part of the video you made, and I must say it looks amazing :) !

Brandon

You're so bitter. She didn't steal the skirt. They caught it and she returned it....

If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything!

And yaassss krissy!

Uhm someone pulled it from her stage = stealing

And if you expect everyone to say "nice" things... Well that isn't going to happen in real life.

This was a nice story. So proud and happy for you guys having your little Artrave dreams come true! A true adventure!!  :)

Jase

OMG SHE TWEETED ABOUT IT :wub: What a story!!

"You do NOT run. You do NOT rush the car. If you rush the car, it's over. She will not stop here ever again. And I have the power to ENSURE she never stops here again. Do you understand?"

Ew.

arrested-development-lucille-judging.gif

Archived