Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

The Adventures of Lady Gaga's ArtRAVE Skirt!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Kenon Astro

I am sorry and I have nothing against this girl but I agree 100% with you on this comment. Specially the last part.

Are you f'ing kidding me? Are you trolling? 

I was at the show and saw her, she could barely even see anything the majority of the time, and she was there on the floor because its obvious she wanted to be around the energy and as close to gaga as possible. She is handicapped, and yes, we "blindly" give her sympathy because she DESERVES IT. "Biased sympathy"? She has muscular dystrophy. Be thankful you have the ability to type your stupid post without any issues, and not have trouble doing basic things like standing and walking.

Give her a break, don't be mad that you can't get exposure, it has nothing to do with what happened here. 

I bolded that part because people were like "Oh, so she stole the skirt just to meet Gaga"

When in reality, the person whom we all forgot about, this MArio or Martin or Dartio character, they are the ones that commited an act of vandalism that would not have been appreciated by anyone ever. It's like saying "Oh Robin Hood, you're so amazing for stealing and giving it to the less fortunate" When in reality, this was something that should have stayed on the stage and in the possesion of Lady Gaga and her team.

It was Dario who did an act of kindness in giving it to Kristie, but only after they were about to STEAL it.

Oh and I just realized you're Khang Le, in which case i reposted your effing video on Facebook, as well as did 29 others, but you're right, that's like, totes not any recognition. #ctfu #FOH 

Okay, to be clear, I have NOTHING against this girl. I am just commenting my opinion on our news value, that's all. :eek:  I'm sorry this is going a bit  far and I apologize. Like I said earlier I admit that I have overreacted, so please let this go. Have a good night.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
somechick

Guys, nobody is criticizing the girl. And we wish her the best and being able to meet Gaga

Some of us are just pointing out how many of you are applauding the circumstances (the stealing)

But she was not the one who stole it, so why is she getting backlash for that when she didn't do it?

Flippy

I was waiting for a happy ending.  :giveup:

Same here! :emo:

I'm sure Gaga will hear about this though & Krissy will get her dream! :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Kenon Astro

All I want now is for that skirt to be back on stage by the time I go to the Vegas artRAVE next week, okay? :kissga:

Dr Rogoe

Same here! :emo:

I'm sure Gaga will hear about this though & Krissy will get her dream! :flutter:

she did :flutter:

Go back a few pages :flutter: Gaga tweeted about it

Flippy

This thread though :awkney:

she did :flutter:

Go back a few pages :flutter: Gaga tweeted about it

I saw! :cryga: I'm so happy for her! :legend:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

ThatSLAYGUY

What a sweet and genuine girl  :wub:

I guess this kinda had a happy ending 

Dangerous Man

Nice! So happy for her!! :party:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

AdelaAngelo

i know the feeling back in 2012 a friend and i had been waiting for gaga in front of her hotel for hours under the ****ing hot sun (it was august) and at the end the security allowed us to ''line'' next to the entrance and we were so excited we were finally gonna see gaga and then BAM, just saw her car pass by (obviously she had got out from a secret exit..) it's THE MOST BREAKING FEELING its been 2  yrs and im still not over it :giveup:  but i never got mad at gaga... i know there must've been reasons like we all know her security guards can be very strict... but the fact that gaga tweeted about this girl only prooves how sweet and loving she is ugh hope they get to meet soon!!

NewYorkCity

Okay, to be clear, I have NOTHING against this girl. I am just commenting my opinion on our news value, that's all. :eek: I'm sorry this is going a bit far and I apologize. Like I said earlier I admit that I have overreacted, so please let this go. Have a good night.

I said I agree with you :ohno:

Archived