Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey Has "Slept With a Lot of Guys in the Industry"

The Professor

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she said it sarcastically and news outlets took ONE quote from a LONG interview and ran to town with it

Logan

she said it sarcastically and news outlets took ONE quote from a LONG interview and ran to town with it

What's new lol

Helix

~~~~

It's pretty obviously sarcastic, bye @ some of y'all.

Anyway, I think she'd mentioned before she was in a relationship with a label guy, so I dont find that too surprising lol

Blue Jeans

Sad that her "talent" alone couldn't be relied upon. And despite all the guys she's ****ed, it still took her this long to get a semi-decent career :smh:

She has more talent in her little finger than you will ever have in your whole body...

her carreer isn't semi decent, its Decent, her debut album is still top 50 on Billboard after 2 years.. Every single concert of hers is sold-out, it took her long enough, but she's here , and she's slaying and she's staying

9YZoa8R.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

She has more talent in her little finger than you will ever have in your whole body...

her carreer isn't semi decent, its Decent, her debut album is still top 50 on Billboard after 2 years.. Every single concert of hers is sold-out, it took her long enough, but she's here , and she's slaying and she's staying

9YZoa8R.gif

Read again, did I say I was more talented than her or that she didn't have lots of talent? Engage brain before acting like an annoying stan, are you 12? :roll: And yeah she's "slaying" indeed :toofunny: Congrats, she's selling out small arenas. Amazing.

And next time, pls ignore my post if you can't handle what I said. Thank you

Alcina Dimitrescu

Sad that her "talent" alone couldn't be relied upon. And despite all the guys she's ****ed, it still took her this long to get a semi-decent career :smh:

Gaga did the same :sweat:

Chic

Read again, did I say I was more talented than her or that she didn't have lots of talent? Engage brain before acting like an annoying stan, are you 12? :roll: And yeah she's "slaying" indeed :toofunny: Congrats, she's selling out small arenas. Amazing.And next time, pls ignore my post if you can't handle what I said. Thank you

You said "talent" implying strongly that you believe it is something she doesn't have. She sells out small arenas because she's comfortable playing them, we don't know how she would fare in larger arenas or stadiums. It's worth nothing that her music simply isn't made for, say, a football stadium. Why play there then?

Alcina Dimitrescu

That's nice. Where's the proof though?

the whole reason of Swine's existance?

You said "talent" implying strongly that you believe it is something she doesn't have. She sells out small arenas because she's comfortable playing them, we don't know how she would fare in larger arenas or stadiums. It's worth nothing that her music simply isn't made for, say, a football stadium. Why play there then?

No, I said "talent" to imply she needed something else besides it to get ahead, but thanks for reading into it.

And she wouldn't fare very well, because she actually doesn't have that much massive appeal. She has a strong core fanbase, that's not going to fill more than the small arenas she's playing now. Good point on the stadium bit, but we'll never know anyways, seeing as her stage presence is almost non-existent in the intimate venues she plays

the whole reason of Swine's existance?

A song about sleazy people that might have tried to take advantage of her =/=willingly sleeping her way to the top(or to the middle in some people's case)

Archived