Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Russia will return to the monarchy?

Featured Posts

MONSTERBABY

:smh: Today in my city of Ulan-Ude arrived Grand Duchess - Maria Vladimirovna.

has been a claimant to the headship of the Imperial Family of Russia and pretender to the titles Empress and Autocrat of All the Russias (historically the modern states of Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland), since 1992. She has used Grand Duchess of Russia as her title of pretension with the style Imperial Highness throughout her life, though her right to this title is disputed. She is a great-great-granddaughter in the male-line of Emperor Alexander II of Russia.

She came to Siberia to explore the local culture and traditions, visit important historical sites. I do not understand why all this?  :dies:

HANZ

LOL that is not going to happen

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

LibraLove

Putin is the new Emperor and she will deal. 

Edit: Well, dictator that is.

Goosey

You live in Ulan-Ude!? Wow, how is it? Close to China!

#KingPutin

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Michael

you know you've failed as a country when the only good thing you've produced is a pair of singing lesbian schoolgirls

BlHmo.gif

Bio

you know you've failed as a country when the only good thing you've produced is a pair of singing lesbian schoolgirls

BlHmo.gif

You know you've failed when you talk **** you don't know about on the internet. That was rude and ignorant. Russian has a great history and culture. It's time for you to log off.

Michael

You know you've failed when you talk **** you don't know about on the internet. That was rude and ignorant. Russian has a great history and culture. It's time for you to log off.

well wasn't i told off

BlHmo.gif

MahoganySnitch

I think the modern Romanov House disputes her title? And I don't think Russians would be up for that. It didn't go so well the last time a Czar was in power. 

Economy

My Country still has monarchy tied to Britain. But of course its all symbolic. Queen Elizabeth doesnt have any real power

MONSTERBABY

You live in Ulan-Ude!? Wow, how is it? Close to China!

#KingPutin

yes))) and you????