💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRave Los Angeles Night Two : Raver Girl Skirt

Hollywoodlight

Featured Posts

Hollywoodlight

So a friend of mine found picked up Gaga's skirt and a couple of us took pictures with it. It's surprisingly dirty, you can see her make-up on the inside, which i thought was surprising but it was totes a higlight of my artRave experience. 

e9345a9c-211d-4557-b4f1-e1d02120ab5c_zps

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hollywoodlight

You did give it back, right?

Obviously!!! My friend gave it back to Lacee but we they were hoping to give it to Gaga personally. A GagaDaily admin was one of the people who wore it too  :cool:

Bebe

Glad you gave it back, she is always talking about how much she cherishes the clothes she wears on tour :)

Awesome story though! Incredible. Hopefully something like that happens at my date and I can see Gaga :creepflop:

Hollywoodlight

You sure? theres loads of copies now

Yeah this is her skirt. It fell off stage during Applause. They gave it to this girl. 

789942e1-02ad-4058-b9a0-0d007f8c7c38_zps

And the hope was that she would be able to return it to Gaga herself. But they gave it to Lacee instead. 

That's great and all.... But am I a bad fan in thinking I wouldn't give it back nor would I think Gaga would want or expect it back? Someone had the potential to have a bad ass piece of memorabilia and they went on a mission to return a damn plastic skirt that no doubt her costume department probably has 100 replicas of? It's not like it was Asia that fell off the stage.

That's great and all.... But am I a bad fan in thinking I wouldn't give it back nor would I think Gaga would want or expect it back? Someone had the potential to have a bad ass piece of memorabilia and they went on a mission to return a damn plastic skirt that no doubt her costume department probably has 100 replicas of? It's not like it was Asia that fell off the stage.

I was thinking the same thing

LaMaisonGaga

same :awkney: she has like atleast 5 copies of every outfit in case one gets damaged

lamaisongaga.com

It's a world tour. There are multiples of everything. Things are always getting ripped, stained, ruined. That's what gives the costume department things to do on a world tour.

In fact, Gaga probably didn't even notice, nor would it get back to her personally. It probably got returned to the costume department but they already took out the box of 100 plastic skirts to replace it.

Should've kept it dude

Archived