Dodo

Featured Posts

MrFameKills

Why the **** does it matter? Stop complaining, i mean you didnt even notice

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol the btwball stage was on a WHOLE different level already and now its even more

This

This tour's stage could not get any worse now

VforVendetta

The catwalks were too much to carry a big stage as well, Now everything is obvious.

StarryNight

Y'all didn't know this? It only takes 1 hour to set up the whole stage. Joya told me.

:toofloppy:

VforVendetta

I keep wondering what everyone sees in this era. Everything about it is pretty bad. This stage, the outfits, everything is just so bad. Her other tours were amazing. I don't get it. Guess it means whatever comes next has to be better than this. No offense to all of you who think everything she touches is gold.

There also people who actually likes the Era you know? :awkney: I'd so punch in the face people like you.  :sweep:

8Bit Heart

What's wrong about using balloons for a stage prop? It's practical, cheap, and convenient. After the BTWB, Gaga must have learnt her lesson in knowing that maximalistic stages can only result in inconvenience. 

I'm actually glad that she's smart enough to choose the practical option. The prop is useless anyway. And why weren't people complaining about the VMA Applause stage being crafted out of paper? :lmao: Balloons are a common "art" thing, particularly Koons' work. 

Weasel

i actually think this is very innovative and cool. better yet, gaga should show the castle inflating up in the intro to the concert, that might take a while but have the solid pieces there when the curtain falls, and then have the "Welcome to artrave" then when the beat drops have the castle grow bigger and BIGGER AND BIGGER! gaga take notes for artrave european facelift changes artrave act 2. 

i agree. its innovative, crafty, and it still looks like a solid castle. she should move around in it, maybe wear the gareth pugh inflatable jacket to compliment it ugggh gaga whatr you doing use my ideas for fux sake....

But what if there's a hole in it and it doesn't inflate :deadbanana:

No Angel

Is it that important, though?

I think this makes it much more easier for them to put their focus on constructing the intricate runways, which require much more time than the "balloon stage." If you noticed the castle from The Born This Way Ball Tour, it was huge and it actually took a while to put together and take apart. I'm assuming that's the reason why the tour's dates were usually spaced a day or so apart from each other... so they could get everything stage-related in tiptoe shape.

This is more convenient for the crew-people. It gives them more time to focus on the runways, and I'd hate for them to look that over and mess it up. :emma:

aaronyoji

But what if there's a hole in it and it doesn't inflate :deadbanana:

go to freakin party city and buy another one damnit! 

lol its not like its that different than inflating in secrecy and having a hole that they have to fix. 

Weasel

go to freakin party city and buy another one damnit! 

lol its not like its that different than inflating in secrecy and having a hole that they have to fix. 

Maybe she has a few just in case. It would be nice if she had a completely different one sometime  :udidnt:

AmenTheNight

I would have expected it to be bigger and crazier if I had known this from the start tbh

EvilChromatica

It doesn't bother me but what bothers me is that interscope might have been lowering Gaga's budget for the tour. 

Is it that important, though?

I think this makes it much more easier for them to put their focus on constructing the intricate runways, which require much more time than the "balloon stage." If you noticed the castle from The Born This Way Ball Tour, it was huge and it actually took a while to put together and take apart. I'm assuming that's the reason why the tour's dates were usually spaced a day or so apart from each other... so they could get everything stage-related in tiptoe shape.

This is more convenient for the crew-people. It gives them more time to focus on the runways, and I'd hate for them to look that over and mess it up. :emma:

Great point. The castle from BTWB took 3-4 days to be built.

GagaMyBlood95

O M G

But it looks so good and hard and real and wow

Archived