photo_name.gifphoto_name.gifphoto_name.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

imperdibles12.jpg

:rofl::lmao:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

nikola

WHAT THE ****?? NOOOOOOO I THOUGHT IT WAS SOLID WHATTTT THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

changes what that part for of the stage its just to be there she was doing nothing with it its there just to look good

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

artpoprebellion

I knew this. When my friend when to his artRAVE, he stayed after a bit and watched them take down the stage/recorded it.

jomonster12

Seeing all these little monsters complaining makes me know why I hate the ARTPOP Era

SharGaga

GET MONEY BITCH! This doesn't surprise me as the tour barely has any stage props, theatrics, 10 plus costume changes like her tours usually have. This whole 'this show is designed to be a huge party' is just an excuse imo for the low budget stage. I love the catwalks though and the lightning. It's still an amazing show on it's own. She can't keep topping herself in everything,

Ethan

changes what that part for of the stage its just to be there she was doing nothing with it its there just to look good

No I didn't mean it changes the show lmao I meant that it looks so good as if it is a solid! I just assumed it was solid since her BTWB stage was as big as it was :toofunny:

Archived