💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New video stills from the Artsims edition of #VENUS

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

elijahfan

The thing is....how is it a ripoff when I'm remaking a scene from Brooke Candy for my Venus musi cvideo? I said many times before that my video will be influenced by Steven Klein's work and you calling my work a "blatant ripoff" IS honestly cruel and not respecting

Making a fan Venus music video AND remaking the Opulence video are 2 different things. At least, be honest. But whatever.... you guys are taking my remark way too seriously, it's insane... 3 days after, and you guys are still on my tail. Honestly, if you can't take a simple remark, don't post your work online for people to judge. That's all. :shrug:

lol the 'incinerate ha' was obvious sarcasm... your rudeness regarding the oPs work however was not.

Well, you're taking my remarks so seriously it's ridiculous... so I'm doing the same with YOUR remarks. Obvious sarcasm? If you say so. I don't know. What I know is that you've written that I should be incinerated. See, I can be dumb too. ;)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

already more promo than the entire ARTPOP era  :omfgaga:  :teehee:

:laughga: the drama in this topic is making it better

lamaisongaga.com

Adampervez
:laughga: the drama in this topic is making it better
i know right! This is gonna break the youtube record if all of the drama continues lol hahaha

LaMaisonGaga

AUDIO PREVIEW OF THE INTRO FOR MY VENUS VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gah-d1kHpg

lamaisongaga.com

warhol killer

10505041_599806030128311_252714607066251

YAAASSSS she looks like a crazy scientist who is f*cking with Venus

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived