🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ISIS Terrorism Discussion

MonsterMum

America should send their troops back in

:rip:  you just wanna go into every country with troops, mess.

Goosey

:rip:  you just wanna go into every country with troops, mess.

Well someone needs to go in there with troops :wtf: who better?

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

darkwolf

Wow, this is the most horrible thing I could ever imagine; what's wrong with these people? it's 2014

Enigmatica

http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2014/07/01/isis-crucifies-8-christians-in-syria-for-apostasy-from-islam/

The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) reportedly killed and crucified eight men in a town near Aleppo, Syria.

The independent monitoring group the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the men were executed for being too moderate as members of a rival rebel group. They were crucified on Saturday and will be on display for three days in the town square in Deir Hafer.

It is not clear whether or not they were killed prior to the crucifixion. A ninth man in Al-Bab was nailed alive to a cross for eight hours for giving “false testimony.†He survived.

ISIS has used crucifixions as punishment for a number of crimes in the past. It executed one of its own members for “extorting money at checkpoints by accusing drivers of apostasy.†Apostasy is the term for leaving or renouncing one’s faith, particularly Islam. It has also used lashings and forced amputations to punish transgressions under Shariah.

Editorial Footnote:

We have received independent confirmation from our sources inside Syria that these men were former Muslims that had converted to Christianity. They were not ‘..rebel fighters from a rival faction..’ as many news outlets are reporting.

Each of the 8 men were charged with the crime of apostasy for renouncing Islam and converting to Christianity. When confronted by the ISIS members, they refused to “revert†to Islam.

This is the “only†reason they were crucified. According to Islamic jurisprudence, crucifixion is a method of death reserved for Christians. They do not crucify other Muslims.

Edit: Apparently this "source" isnt reliable so here some other one

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10933851/Isis-crucifies-nine-people-in-Syrian-villages.html

Chromatislaps

bye...I kinda think this could cause a manhunt on ISIS in the long run

Enigmatica

simon? its been a long time :spin:

What happened to him?

Redstreak

Pardon me for being skeptical but perusing this site it seems horrifically biased and propaganda like.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Michael

Pardon me for being skeptical but perusing this site it seems horrifically biased and propaganda like.

Yeah this...

Didymus

Talk about a laughable source.

Didymus

That is just beyond stupid.

wspvG8a.gif

I didn't make a statement about whether it was true or not, your source was just awful.

You should post that in the OP :hug:

Enigmatica

That is just beyond stupid.

wspvG8a.gif

I didn't make a statement about whether it was true or not, your source was just awful.

You should post that in the OP :hug:

I'm sorry , I just read the article and didnt check the source.