⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ISIS Terrorism Discussion

garnite

they're murdering all the time. it's more accurate to mention that they beheaded the next hostage, and have another one lined up like this one was.

monsterdreams

This has gone WAY too far

I'm very angry and horrified by all of this

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Henry

Ugh, when will it end :wtf: I really need to catch up on all that has been happening  :grr: I'm so sick of this  :duck:

Ursula Buffay

The real question is, when are we gonna ever fight them? When are the UN gonna grab their butts and decide to fight them?

Ribs

These extremists are the scums of the earth. This is so sad, may he rest in peace.

xoxo cupcakke

The real question is, when are we gonna ever fight them? When are the UN gonna grab their butts and decide to fight them?

Exactly. Obama's missile strikes aren't being really effective as I and many others wanted them to be. Grow some balls and don't hold back. That is the only way they will learn. Truman had a similar situation and his decision helped put an end to WWII and if that decision hadn't been made, months and maybe even years of fighting would continue. You cannot hold back when facing horrible monsters such as these people. Fight fire with water and douse these punks to oblivion with a freaking hurricane of relentlessness.

Laceface

:( This is so sad for his family and again shows how disgusting IS is. R.I.P Alan, all he wanted to do was help the innocent. True hero. 

FATCAT

Exactly. Obama's missile strikes aren't being really effective as I and many others wanted them to be. Grow some balls and don't hold back. That is the only way they will learn. Truman had a similar situation and his decision helped put an end to WWII and if that decision hadn't been made, months and maybe even years of fighting would continue. You cannot hold back when facing horrible monsters such as these people. Fight fire with water and douse these punks to oblivion with a freaking hurricane of relentlessness.

Those bombs murdered millions of innocent lives. I'm honestly baffled that I'd hear this non-sense on GGD.

chilly waffle

Daenerys

It kills me every time I hear the news of another beheading. It sucks that no one can just go in and attack for the risk of killing thousands of innocent people but our governments need to get off their butts and start thinking strategy because this is getting too out of hand.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Didymus

And what would that solve? Nothing.

If you're not going to get yourself educated on the baffling complexity of the political situation in that part of the world, then at least have the courtesy to refrain from ignorant comments like that because they just make you look stupid.

xoxo cupcakke

Those bombs murdered millions of innocent lives. I'm honestly baffled that I'd hear this non-sense on GGD.

I apologize but it's just these brutes are not just terrorizing Westerners but Middle Easterners as well and this is how I feel they should be stopped. Negotiation won't work with them and the only way to fight them is with brute force. I'm sorry if I offended you.