⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ISIS Terrorism Discussion

garnite

i had biology classes

and you don't care what they say, right or wrong, because for you as long as it says it in the bible it's true. so it doesn't matter that you had biology classes, that serve no purpose for people like you.

Melech

and you don't care what they say, right or wrong, because for you as long as it says it in the bible it's true. so it doesn't matter that you had biology classes, that serve no purpose for people like you.

we had also creationism in biology class due to our high percentage of pentecostals in my city y<

garnite

we had also creationism in biology class due to our high percentage of pentecostals in my city y<

it's very sad that your school puts things that have nothing to do with science into science class due to religious pressure. i thought mistakes like that were confined to american schools.

Melech

it's very sad that your school puts things that have nothing to do with science into science class due to religious pressure. i thought mistakes like that were confined to american schools.

it's not sad

garnite

it's not sad

not for you, but for people who care about what's actually true in the world, it is very sad.

Melech

not for you, but for people who care about what's actually true in the world, it is very sad.

There is only one truth which is jesus 

Faysalaaa

The origin of ISIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMjXbuj7BPI

Morphine Prince

Creationism is not taught in school.

TOSK

The origin of ISIS

Fluck this $hit, GWB's invasion of Iraq was a major factor

What_about_these_Guys_zpscbd4cbc9.jpg

Faysalaaa

Fluck this $hit, GWB's invasion of Iraq was a major factor

What_about_these_Guys_zpscbd4cbc9.jpg

you did not even watch the video  :usrs: 

Woolfsmck

The origin of ISIS

Seems all sinister and everything, but I get the feeling that U.S. intel is just dumb , and didn't really plan things to happen that way...

The other side of the coin, could be the U.S. intel on this could be 'pretending' to attack ISIS and are simply destroying Syrian targets...remember, ISIS are abandoning their buildings and hiding amongst the civilians during the bombing raids. So they aren't loosing much in the way of man power, just equipment and facilities.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Morphine Prince

are you sure? i've read that some do, and at least if it isn't taught that there is a large, pointless debate about whether or not it should be.http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/01/creationism_in_public_schools_mapped_where_tax_money_supports_alternatives.html

There's debates about it but I live in Texas and we were never taught Creationism in school. There are states where apparently they allow you to "critically a--lyze" evolution, but really no one cares. The students don't care. It's mostly these outside groups that are trying to ban evolution being thaught in schools.