Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Tim McGraw slaps woman after she touches him inappropriately

No Angel

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She never touched his penis. He could have just touched her hand to show her to let go of his leg.

But no. just slap her and then play the victim card. Someone needs to slap him. What a prick.

Tove Lo

I mean he could've tripped and got hurt so he was mad and did it. Idk but I don't see this as a huge deal actually. :shrug:

hop on that **** like a maniac

RAMROD

Well, many country music songs

were about domestic violence, so..... :coffee:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HORRORHOLIC

She didn't go anywhere near his "junk" she was obviously just excited. She shouldn't have grabbed him but it was only for a short time and things like that happen all the time. I think he has definitely in the wrong and over reacted for sure.

MJHolland

YAS drag that inappropriate b---h.

Don't some of yall 'feminists' tell me you won't defend yourself if you're s-xually assaulted by another.

Hitting someone is always inappropriate. There were three bodyguards there to deescalate the situation, he wasn't in danger lol.

This isn't a feminist or double standards issue. 

Bloody hooker

I think the slap thing went too far.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Willy Wonka

1. I never saw his crotch get grabbed whatsoever.

2. I would've handled this differently.

3. But no one would ever try to grab me in the first place so that's irrelevant.

4. I don't think the video does justice for what he was feeling at the time. Yeah, it appears that after the first swat, her hand what gone, but I don't think he intentionally went back to slap her across the face. In other words, I think it was one action rather than two actions with two distinct intentions.

5. What the **** does feminism have to do with this?

Gov Hooka

I suppose I can add this to my fourth successful thread count. Success/Flop thread ratio starting to even out.

Keep it going. I want to hear your thoughts. :hor:

:party:

sunofaphrodite

Ah, I see the 'feminist' has arrived.

sis you are such a mess. a man slapped a woman in the face for her touching his pant leg. get off of the internet

MahoganySnitch

I think the slap's unwarranted, and better left to the bodyguards to assess and take care of the "threat." 

he managed to get her hand off his leg and then proceeded to slap her in the face intentionally. i've seen gaga in more danger when she chooses to crowd surf. let that be noted before this whole thread blows up into a 'mens rights" vs womens rights debate about misogyny and double standards......

GagaDragon

I could understand him slapping her if she wouldn't let go but in this case she was already off and he still slapped her. This country bumpkin deserves to be sued.

I agree that the slap was unnecessary .... But if that was ANY female singer and a male audience member got handsy on her, just imagine the uproar ..... ?!

Archived