💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Tim McGraw slaps woman after she touches him inappropriately

No Angel

Featured Posts

No Angel

tim-mcgraw.jpg

All he wanted was for her to “let it go.†A touchy Tim McGraw fan got smacked in the face by the 47-year-old country crooner after she got handsy with him during a performance Sunday in Atlanta.

Video of the incident shows McGraw walking down the stage at Aaron’s Amphitheatre singing “Truck Yeah†as fans sing along and scream. But standing near the edge of the walkway, one fan can’t seem to contain herself and grabs his leg once, then gets even closer and may have touched his “junk,†according to TMZ.

McGraw stops singing and reaches out with his left hand, slapping the woman in the face. Her hair flies back as a security guard quickly steps in and pulls her back from the stage as McGraw continues the concert as if nothing happened.

"Tim was singing out in the audience and someone firmly grabbed onto his leg and wouldn't let go as he was moving through the crowd,†the singer’s rep told TMZ. "He instinctively swatted to try to keep them from ripping his jeans (which they succeeded at doing!), and so he could get to more fans who could slap hands with him before the end of the show."

VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhhZM83_GpI

Source

Did she got too far?

Was the slap warranted?

Will he get the Chris Brown treatment?

Discuss.  :manicure:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster2015

OMG NOOO!!! Honestly I would've just joked about it but then again you have to respect everyone's comfort level. Famous or not.

aaronyoji

he managed to get her hand off his leg and then proceeded to slap her in the face intentionally. i've seen gaga in more danger when she chooses to crowd surf. let that be noted before this whole thread blows up into a 'mens rights" vs womens rights debate about misogyny and double standards......

Blue Jeans

Rihanna sized mess

ibnJzyBQaWMAsy.gif?w=600

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Paper Planes

he managed to get her hand off his leg and then proceeded to slap her in the face intentionally. i've seen gaga in more danger when she chooses to crowd surf. let that be noted before this whole thread blows up into a 'mens rights" vs womens rights debate about misogyny and double standards......

I saw that too. I could see him doing it if she didn't let go, but she did when he smacked her hands away.

delete it fat

Batwings

I don't mean this to be shady, but I didn't even know he was still famous. I just remember some of his music from when I was in elementary school.  :laughga:

As for the slapping, both of them were in the wrong. She shouldn't have been grabbing at him, and he shouldn't have retaliated as roughly as he did.

exoskeleton123

slap that b---h, how dare she

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Honestly, she did touch his junk. She overstepped HER boundaries. If someone touched Gaga's pussay or tits and she didn't like it, and she slapped a male fan. People would be like ooooo that's okay. But when a man does it and defends himself then he's looked at like an abuser. He's also MARRIED. 

Honey Boo Boo

and apparently she wants to sue.

He did it out of self defense.

If the tables were turned and a woman slapped a man trying to grab onto her appropriately, this wouldn't be an issue.

Double standards.

Masculinism! :emma:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

No Angel

:O he went strong for it.

It kinda surprised me how her head jerked back like that. :wtf:

Archived