Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Linda Perry Discusses Beyonce's "Songwriting"

Batwings

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings

Personally, I don't think she was "calling out" anyone. I think she was just acknowledging a fairly common practice in the music industry.

aaronyoji

nothing really shady or inflammatory here, she was quite honest and still respectful. what song sepcifically did linda perry write for bey? 

also just a heads up, when some of you just reply with "well queen _______ remains unbothered, with her ________  number of hits and flawless __________" you look like an opinionless idiot who refuses to engage in a mature conversation, using popularity, stats, figures, charts, or even vapid status titles like "queen" ruin any validity you might have in your argument.....just sayin :)

GagaSlayedYou

Kween Bey is unbothered, slay mama.

I think she is right. She spilled the tea.

high heeled fem

yas expose ha

Exactly! linda perry is ****ing awsome :whitney:

and bey DOES lie remember when she toook all the credit for thinking of the bootylicious hook? which was the stevie nicks sample :lmao: and poor rob fusari got none

mr.peter

nothing really shady or inflammatory here, she was quite honest and still respectful. what song sepcifically did linda perry write for bey? 

also just a heads up, when some of you just reply with "well queen _______ remains unbothered, with her ________  number of hits and flawless __________" you look like an opinionless idiot who refuses to engage in a mature conversation, using popularity, stats, figures, charts, or even vapid status titles like "queen" ruin any validity you might have in your argument.....just sayin :)

:tea:

Gagaloo911

Mess. 

It's baffling how overrated Bey is n how everyone seems to praise her as some legend. Sure, she has some talent, and can sing. But damn, that isn't enough for how much she's talked up and praised

Addy Ezzie

Mess. 

It's baffling how overrated Bey is n how everyone seems to praise her as some legend. Sure, she has some talent, and can sing. But damn, that isn't enough for how much she's talked up and praised

Preach. I couldn't agree more. 

Anyway, Linda Perry spilled some tea here :tea:

Psychedelic

Personally, I don't think she was "calling out" anyone. I think she was just acknowledging a fairly common practice in the music industry.

This!

Expose them all!!!  :hehe:

Sugarfall

Mess.

This

Archived