đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry shades the VMAs via tweet; brags the MV views of Roar

Haus

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc

Gaga sis, you need to step up your game

and Katy sis, you need to be grateful to be nominated for every year, for stealing from Katy Keene  ;) 

Look at those clowns

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arizonadream777

Just do not compare Roar to the masterpiece that is BR  :manicure:

Give me physical achievements over views anyday.

You know what's up.

Arizonadream777

actually it's not agains gaga, it's against people reaction here. if it was gaga who said that people here would say yassss gaga tell dem but because it's katy, it's not ok and she's pretentious

yes same for katy. this kind of tweet are just no goal to exists

Then stop being a hypocrite and don't add to them or better yet if you're that pressed about it leave. Its as simple as that.

Houdini

Then stop being a hypocrite and don't add to them or better yet if you're that pressed about it leave. Its as simple as that.

lolllll

chris777

Katy Perry Throws Shade at VMAs After 'Roar' Snub

Katy Perry nabbed two MTV VMA nominations this year, but surprisingly, the awards show showed no love for her massive hit "Roar."

Shortly after the VMA nominees were revealed, the "Prism" singer took to Twitter to gently shade the awards show for snubbing the hit that helped her to become the RIAA's All-Time Top Digital Artist.

While "Roar" was quietly ignored, Perry's "Dark Horse" earned two noms for Best Female Video and Best Collaboration.

Gaga, on the other hand, was snubbed entirely by the 2014 VMAs, with nothing from "ARTPOP" getting a nod. In typically iconoclastic fashion, she didn't comment on the snub directly but took to Instagram to flaunt her nipple. Well, we all cope in different ways.

Beyonce leads the pack this year with eight nominations, while Eminem and Iggy Azalea follow with seven noms apiece.

http://m.billboard.com/entry/view/id/94091?utm_source=twitter

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

migamiga

I really don't see what's wrong with it other than the fact that they're still bringing Gaga into Katy stories/Katy into Gaga stories.

Not that there's anything wrong with it, but it just sounds very childish and unprofessional. I've read some pretty bad ones that completely shaded Avril and sounded like it was written by someone who hates her. To me, these publications (and the media in general) should be unbiased. News is news and facts are facts- opinions should be left to the comment section. Unless the point of your publication is to give your opinion then that's fine; it's a free country with freedom of speech. But don't try to bill yourself as an unbiased, professional publication post things like that.

Gov Hooka

her bought views obviously mean more to her than an award

Unconditionally deserved to be nominated over the other two tacky videos. It actually had very nice imagery. 

OrphanBlack

Does she really think that Barney and friends mess of a video deserves to be nominated because every 9 year old in the world with internet access was perched on YouTube watching her video for hours on end because they have no friends? It's a tragedy that Dark Horse got nominated with its ignorant cultural appropriation child fodder theme. She should be grateful that she's been nominated for the VMAs since we all know she's only capable of winning voter based awards. Inb4 she petitions for the Grammys to be voter based. #noshade

JustPokeHerFace

Not that there's anything wrong with it, but it just sounds very childish and unprofessional. I've read some pretty bad ones that completely shaded Avril and sounded like it was written by someone who hates her. To me, these publications (and the media in general) should be unbiased. News is news and facts are facts- opinions should be left to the comment section. Unless the point of your publication is to give your opinion then that's fine; it's a free country with freedom of speech. But don't try to bill yourself as an unbiased, professional publication post things like that.

The thing is, the media is always biased. Because they choose what stories become news and what stories don't. Sometimes the reporting (or lack thereof) of certain stories is what causes people to formulate their opinions in a certain way. 

Morphine Prince

Bitch needs to take a damn seat. She is lucky her ****ty videos even got nominated.

Prismatic

Why am I not surprise with all the answers in this thread, lol.

I will always be one of the few that will like the song and video (Roar>>>>>>>>> Dark Horse).

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

LittIe Monster

oh i forgot about award shows 

whers gaga

cnt w8 2 see her tuesday yas

@whoriscope ig

Archived