Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry shades the VMAs via tweet; brags the MV views of Roar

Haus

Featured Posts

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

Yeah she's pressed and being inmature but not any slightly close as ya'll are over her. Your hate is pathetic. DEAL WITH IT!!!

Alcina Dimitrescu

Unconditionally deserved to be nominated over the other two tacky videos. It actually had very nice imagery.

This

Batwings

You know, considering that most of us agreed that the show will be a flop this year judging by the noms, I don't think what she said was all that bad.  :laughga:

Redstreak
haha exactgaga can joke on twitter, she can responds and it's funny but when it comes to katy to defend herself from something it's not ok lol she was just expressing herself like gaga did not so long time ago lol
that is not what would happen at all. :smh: I don't understand your goal, it seems like you take every opportunity you can to take a dig at Gaga.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Ladey Gagz

You know, considering that most of us agreed that the show will be a flop this year judging by the noms, I don't think what she said was all that bad.  :laughga:

:lmao:

I see no lies :manicure:

But tbh I think she doesn't like Dark Horse and thinks that Roar deserved some since she was... proud of that video i guess. If it was Roar that was nominated instead of DH, i dont think she would have complained

Houdini

that is not what would happen at all. :smh: I don't understand your goal, it seems like you take every opportunity you can to take a dig at Gaga.

actually it's not agains gaga, it's against people reaction here. if it was gaga who said that people here would say yassss gaga tell dem but because it's katy, it's not ok and she's pretentious

Whispering

haha exactgaga can joke on twitter, she can responds and it's funny but when it comes to katy to defend herself from something it's not ok lol she was just expressing herself like gaga did not so long time ago lol

The comment you quoted was referring to the fact that if and when Gaga does do something like this, she is torn apart by GGD, other fan bases and the media. Some of the fans and the trolls would be in hysterics right now, if Gaga had said the same basic thing Katy said.

actually it's not agains gaga, it's against people reaction here. if it was gaga who said that people here would say yassss gaga tell dem but because it's katy, it's not ok and she's pretentious

Nope. They would crucify Gaga and you would be the first in line!

Houdini

Nope. They would crucify Gaga and you would be the first in line!

yes same for katy. this kind of tweet are just no goal to exists 

Whispering

Everyone sees it. Trolls are gonna troll....

heavymlover

lol she should be grateful that she was nominated to begin with. There are many better videos that were not nominated, and I'm not talking about just Gaga's.

Arturo

Are you kidding? Youtube views are a complete joke now days, if you think record labels/artists (especially for large pop stars including Gaga) don't create servers that generate IP's for continuous views then you're wayyyyy behind.

Seriously though...record labels will do anything to make someone more popular regardless of if they need it or not. I doubt she has much say in it...but let's be real it's Kommercial Perry

Roar was one of the biggest hits of 2013, selling over 10 million copies WW. Its Youtube views match up perfectly with the success it attained. Roar didn't need any help in becoming more popular. I try to stay away from the deluded theories passed around by pressed fans that can't accept that a certain song or artist is just simply massive.

Roar was one of the biggest hits of 2013, selling over 10 million copies WW. Its Youtube views match up perfectly with the success it attained. Roar didn't need any help in becoming more popular. I try to stay away from the deluded theories passed around by pressed fans that can't accept that a certain song or artist is just simply massive.

Well said!

Archived