Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE is the best of the balls...

giskardsb

Featured Posts

AquaFire Witch

I can't breathe. Tonight's show in Houston was amazing. I was just telling my friend during the show it is hands down her best concert BALL!!!!!!! Ugh I love artRAVE!!!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

MB for story, BTWB for theatrics, artrave for energy.

Giving me ARTrave gets the Certificate of Participation teas :megaflop:

PlanetChromatica

I've been to all three shows and personally BTWB was the best show for me. Not saying that the artRAVE isn't amazing, cause it is, except for the stupid setlist changes and shortened songs...

bionic

Giving me ARTrave gets the Certificate of Participation teas :megaflop:

:toofloppy:

buy bionic

ryhanna

I'm not going (haven't actually been to any tours), but from the videos I've seen it does look like a really fun show. 

I do enjoy having some sort of story in a tour, though. Having a more prominent story in a future tour, like with scripted dialogue and almost like a 'faux broadway show' kind of thing would be cool, I think. 

giskardsb

I'm not going (haven't actually been to any tours), but from the videos I've seen it does look like a really fun show. 

I do enjoy having some sort of story in a tour, though. Having a more prominent story in a future tour, like with scripted dialogue and almost like a 'faux broadway show' kind of thing would be cool, I think. 

if she wants to do a story she should do a full on concept album as if the album was the soundtrack for a show, and it should be produced like a broadway production.   I just don't think it works that well when a loose story is constructed around unrelated songs. 

AdelaAngelo

It really is the best, but everybody looks at TMB as the best because it was during TFM era

the sad truth tbh

ppl need to leave tfm behind and move on

The castle for the BTWB was truly epic.  It was a sight to see.  I found the storyline somewhat disjointed however she did play the entire album (except for the Queen), so I will always have the visuals for each song.  ARTRAVE was more uplifting, free and fun.  My only complaint was that I would have liked her to play the entire album (start to finish) and perform the songs she did do in their entirity (not cutting out verses).

ryhanna

if she wants to do a story she should do a full on concept album as if the album was the soundtrack for a show, and it should be produced like a broadway production. I just don't think it works that well when a loose story is constructed around unrelated songs.

Yeah, that's what I mean. Say for example ARTPOP, if she were to try and construct a story from that it just wouldn't work. The music and story need to coexist.

giskardsb

I agree that I would prefer she play all songs especially since two of my favs MJH and Dope got completely skipped.

Still a good show. Gaga does better than most with performing almost entire albums though , most just add a few songs from a new album and play pat hits. I prefer Gagas approach.

VforVendetta

My fave is BTWB but all her tours were great so I see your point. I'll attend the ArtRave is September though.

britneylopez99

I haven't been to any but I'm attending the artRAVE in September.

I don't think that its her best tour, but its definitely the most enjoyable one.

well you havent even been so i fail to see how you would know?

blubrryxkisses

I had the most fun at the artRAVE shows as well. Last night's show in Houston was my last (planned) one and I am on the plane now going home trying to scheme to go to another lol. I can't comment on the BTWB- mine were all canceled :( but I did go to multiple MBs 1.0 and 2.0 and TFB. This show just takes hold of all of your senses and gives you such a hardcore adrenaline rush.

Archived