💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE is the best of the balls...

giskardsb

Featured Posts

giskardsb

IMO obviously.  I've been to TMB and BTW Ball, and to me it's not even close, the artRAVE is the best of the bunch.   For me the barely there story lines and excessive props of the previous tours got in the way to some extent, but artRAVE is just a straight up great pop show and party.  Cool Dr. Seuss-ian staging that doesn't overwhelm Gaga or the Dancers, they really used the catwalks all night to stay close to the audience, the band was smoking and the arrangements are killer ( love the funky breakdown at the end of Telephone... Imma gonna need a DVD of this Gagz), the dancers were great and their costumes were fantastic and fun, and Gaga sounded great and had tons of energy all night. If you haven't been to the artRave, you really can't judge it well, the overall effect just doesn't come out on videos because they can't get the sensory overload feeling of being in the arena.  ARTPOP's music works best when it's loud and there is a party jumping all around it.

I purposely avoided any show videos until I got to go myself because I wanted to take it in with fresh eyes and ears and I'm glad I did, it was so much better not knowing what was coming ahead of time.

Great job, Gaga and team, artRAVE is fantastic. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

Haven't been to any (until later this month when I will attend artRAVE).

From the videos, artRAVE does look like the best.

Kit Walker

It really is the best, but everybody looks at TMB as the best because it was during TFM era

Artrave stage looks better but its not her best show.. the monster ball is her best with the crazy outfits, interludes, story telling, speeches.. she also dances alot :)

Gov Hooka

I WANNA GO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ****ING BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

COME TO THE MIDWEST GAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ****ING COME TO ST LOUIS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Morphine Prince

IT WAS SO AMAZING!!! And she brought a little girl on stage with her during Gypsy!

RodeckDanny

I mean that stage, the lighting, the emerging flowers, it rocks!

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

giskardsb

IT WAS SO AMAZING!!! And she brought a little girl on stage with her during Gypsy!

that girl totally looked like Gaga as a little girl.  Gaga even mentioned that.

I mean that stage, the lighting, the emerging flowers, it rocks!

the flowers were a really nice touch, and the monster hand.

Jjang

*I haven't been to any but I'm attending the artRAVE in September.

*I don't think that its her best tour, but its definitely the most enjoyable one.

Archived