Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga song you found accidentally?

Phoenix

Featured Posts

Phoenix

Is there any?

Before you became a super fan?

11vgz2h.jpg

I did. I found Bad Romance and Telephone accidentally. I didn't even know they were out. A friend posted a link for Bad Romance, and I was like what the hell is this. How come she has something new, and I don't know it. And then few minutes later I was slayed because it was a song + video premiere for me.

:blehga:

2a856s5.jpg

And later I found Telephone, by searching some random stuff on YouTube, I found some cheap ass lyrics video for it.

:blehga:

What about you?

8uVjK8x.png

💎

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

fashion  :emo: those were the days when i didnt know what an album was and i was stanning for gaga

mucinex

well not really accidentally but i was a scavenger back in the day looking for unreleased stuff

True Blue

glitter and grease, i was watching some footage on youtube from the monster ball and then i heard it

Paper Gangsta

Just Dance. I thought it was background track to the some commercial :flop: also friend who had it on phone had it listed under "Lady Daga"

Yanko

Just Dance. I thought it was background track to the some commercial :flop: also friend who had it on phone had it listed under "Lady Daga"

:deadbanana:

Don't come after me but..

Applause :emma: (and the Aura demo)

:rip: 

I was stalking my brother's computer. ( :derpga: )

And I found Lovegame in the UK Top 40 charts folder and that's how I became a fan..:giveup:

Phoenix

Don't come after me but..

Applause :emma: (and the Aura demo)

tumblr_mhksl7qNqo1rrgbz4o1_500.gif

💎

FRANK1991

:fail: so embarrassing but there's a Disney original tv movie called StarStruck

The lead Sterling Knight did a song with the same title and it was pretty good so I went looking online but when I played it it was a woman's voice :toofunny:

I was like "this is actually pretty good....."  deleted and fine myself the real one :smh:

it wasn't untill later that I realized................................... :derpga:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Staryu

Scheisse ! :music: (it was a (good) remix though from some random person on YouTube... maybe I still have it somewhere on my computer)

:deadbanana:

:rip:

tumblr_mhksl7qNqo1rrgbz4o1_500.gif

I know, I know :deadbanana:

I became a fan of Gaga about 2 days after Applause was released, and I found the Aura demo a couple days before. I didn't even know anything about her releasing any new single, I never paid attention to any of that stuff until now :emma:

Archived