💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fun. guitarist SHADES Gaga, Katy and Lily Allen!

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

manicholic

That is really unfortunate for him

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fizzy

Two hit wonders tbh! :bunny:

Nate is awesome tho! He should be solo. He can be big!

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

JustPokeHerFace

No shade to Taylor Swift (even though I really don't like her) but what kind of comparison?

How is she anything like MJ? Their music doesn't sound alike, their image and performance styles are nothing alike, and his impact was far more widespread. 

He has to be joking.... right? What does Taylor Swift have ANYTHING to do with Michael Jackson???

She said Taylor Swift is like Michael Jackson.

Must anything else be said to disprove his 'opinion' ?

NYCDieHard

This dude thinks Taylor Swift is the closest thing today to Michael Jackson????? LMFAO! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What kind of ****ing sick joke is that??? I wouldn't doubt if this ****ing dumbass nerd was high as **** on PCP or bath salts when he did this interview. And the fact he said that she is one of "best songwriters ever" is just laughable and extremely delusional. **** his irrelevant opinion. 

nativenewyorker

Taylor Swift and Michael Jackson?

Which Taylor songs is he referring to? If it's Red, he can thank Max Martin and Shellback for the pop stuff. However, everything else sounds like it was written by a 12 year old. 

What a horrible comparison and the Gaga shade was so far off.

MEDONER

If you're irrelevant your shade is invalid. Sorry, try again when you'll have a career and people won't have to search for you in the deep web because even fùcking google search doesn't know who you are. Peace.

:kissga:

NYCDieHard

he needs to take a seat real quickly.

iMZ0bheLnl778.gif

Taylor Swifts lyrics maybe close to the greatness of MJ, but Gaga's got the tunes and the pipes...

"Taylor Swifts lyrics maybe close to the greatness of MJ"???? LMFAO! You gotta be ****ing joking, please tell me you are?? You're as delusional as this nerd. 

Chromatislaps

"Taylor Swifts lyrics maybe close to the greatness of MJ"???? LMFAO! You gotta be ****ing joking, please tell me you are?? You're as delusional as this nerd. 

:toofloppy: not here for a stanwar and your rude attitude. I kinda phrased it a bit wrong there, I edited it now so you can see what I really meant....

I'm a MJ/Gaga stan, MJ wrote great lyrics. Taylor and MJ are definitely not in the same league, but you can't deny Taylor's strong point are her lyrics.

Gaga's strong points are her craft of melodies, her strong voice and vocal harmonies, some of the lyrics Gaga wrote maybe a bit strange and unrelatable for some people.

So I can see why he says Taylor is a better songwriter, because most of her lyrics are very relatable for a lot of people. The same for 21 by Adele, that whole album is accessible for a lot of people because of the lyrics and the bitterness it conveys. Gaga has become more niche oriented, and that's not bad. But how he put it, it was very delusional.

MonsterMum

But Taylor is not even really in the POP scene that's like country light :rip:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived