Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga fans since The Fame

GypsyHaus

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Professor

I liked her back when I first hear Paparazzi and I listened to her music but I never considered myself a 'Stan' but it kept building up and here I am now  :)

This.

lol this is why we need likes

:deadbanana:

RegiRey

:awkney:

what

Im kidding, I just found it funny that you say you dont like her as much now! haha :awkney:

Anomaly

Honestly, I wasn't a fan during The Fame. I thought Gaga was a bit strange at first, but I was very curious about her due to the fact that she suddenly materialized out of thin air and suddenly exploded onto the scene and became a household name seemingly overnight. It was right at the release of The Fame Monster when my friend kept referring some of her songs to me that I started to listen to her music. I grew more and more interested in her, fell more in love with TF, kept searching for more of her music, and then with the release of BTW, I loved her more than ever before.

Cody Draco

I loved Just Dance as soon as I heard it on the radio in 7th grade. I realized how amazing Gaga was when she performed Paparazzi at the VMAs. That was a life changing moment for me and I've been in love with her as an artist since then.

Rihanna was my main fave before Gaga. :flop:

Girl Under You

These fans ain't loyal

I swear I did read 'hoes' instead of 'fans' :rip: :rip:

scrappy

i became a fan around the time bad romance was released but not because of this song.

Prometheus

hands-raised-crop.jpg

I fanboyed over her since LoveGame on Dancing with the Stars. :giveup:

I didn't really get caught up in knowing her every movement until pre-Born This Way. 

I started using GagaDaily often last summer. :yes:

ryhanna

I was a casual listener until she sang the Born This Way chorus at the VMAs. Started listening to TF/M until BTW came out, loved every song. Didn't really like ARTPOP that much, but I'm still a fan of Gaga. 

Benji

Was a fan since The Fame, became obsessed when Bad Romance's demo leaked (which made me join GGD 1.0) complete stan during TFM and BTW.

Now I'm still a huge fan of Gaga, it's just been notched down a few levels since ARTPOP :noparty:

Holding out for the next era though, I'm sure Gaga will make it work!

vespertine

hands-raised-crop.jpg

I fanboyed over her since LoveGame on Dancing with the Stars. :giveup:

I didn't really get caught up in knowing her every movement until pre-Born This Way. 

I started using GagaDaily often last summer. :yes:

same here

i joined during the european leg of the btwb tho

Fan since Just Dance, but I hated Poker Face. It took me till the release of the Alejandro video to get into it.

badgalriri

Im kidding, I just found it funny that you say you dont like her as much now! haha :awkney:

:awkney:

i just went to the ARTRAVE tho and had a great time 

Archived