đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Legend of Korra Season 3 Discussion/Opinions

Gov Hooka

What was your favorite Book in the whole overall series?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite Book in the whole overall series.

• ATLA Book 1: Water
    • ATLA Book 2: Earth
    • ATLABook 3: Fire
    • LOK Book 1: Air
    • LOK Book 2: Spirits
    • LOK Book 3: Change

Featured Posts

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ending made me cry like a baby. Love this season :)

Yeah, it was an improvement over the season before it, but I still feel like it could have used a few extra episodes to expand on some storylines.

ARTPOPHooker96

OMG I just watched the finale and it was so good :giveup:

I glad P'li died :laughga:

Korra though :emo:

Korra gave me a Gaga "wheelchair" era teas

lady-gaga-in-wheelchair.jpg

VforVendetta

ATLA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TLOK mess

burn the place to the ground

tumblr_static_azulagif.gif

Edit: Third season was great though. :laughga:

The finale was definitely a vast improvement on the overall LOK series. It seems like we're finally getting a sense of the overall direction for Korra - there's been hints in previous books about her sense of self worth being tied up in being the Avatar, but now she's in a weakened physical and mental state, and seeing the people around her take up peacekeeping roles in her place - Book 4 is set up to be really interesting!

I feel like the amount of onscreen deaths may have been the reason why Nickelodeon moved it to be online only, other than the ratings  :udidnt: Ming Hua's death really shocked me, pun intended  :toofunga:

Redstreak

I just feel kinda bad for this series. Overall I like the characters more than the original and the show feels like it's grown with the audience on how it handles and explores certain themes. Nick has treated this series like absolute garbage and it has affected the show's quality. This was the first season out of 3 where they had complete control and full knowledge of the series contractual obligations and it turned out to be amazing. Season 1 suffered from them being told it was gonna be the only season until near the end and season 2 suffered because Nick made them complete the entire season with way little time :(

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I just feel kinda bad for this series. Overall I like the characters more than the original and the show feels like it's grown with the audience on how it handles and explores certain themes. Nick has treated this series like absolute garbage and it has affected the show's quality. This was the first season out of 3 where they had complete control and full knowledge of the series contractual obligations and it turned out to be amazing. Season 1 suffered from them being told it was gonna be the only season until near the end and season 2 suffered because Nick made them with way little time :(

:trootea: Book 3 is evidence of the kind of series the Avatar team can create on their own terms, without Nick hindering them.

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCEFMY4TWGw

Season 4 trailer.

Watch it till the very end.

Watch Toph come back and beat Kuvira's ass.

What the hell has Toph been up to all this time?!

TheOriginalOne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCEFMY4TWGw

Season 4 trailer.

Watch it till the very end.

OH MY ****ING GOD!!! Yes!!! So it takes place three years after the end of book three. Korra is freaking 20 years old now! Which makes me happy for some reason because I'm now 20 too :laughga:

I cannot wait to see this! Looks like the majority of it will take place in the Earth Kingdom. I'm so looking forward to seeing how everyone has changed. And I'm still somehow holding on to hope that we'll see Asami's father again. :excited::excited2: :woot:

The new trailer looks so good! I knew the metal clan was not what everybody thought it was. But then again, part of Zaheer's ideology sounded surprisingly interesting to me. Can't wait to hear why the metal clan is acting all bossy now.

Watch Toph come back and beat Kuvira's ass.

What the hell has Toph been up to all this time?!

I saw someone on tumblr thinking that her daughter locked her in some kind of prison. I mean, she seemed very suspicious to me when they first arrived at the metal city (forgot what it's called

:fan:)

Yaaas at these 2 last books :excited:
Sad that it's the last leason and most likely the end of Avatar :fat: still, Book 3 was pretty damn awesome and this one looks even more
btw just throwing this out there :teehee:
tumblr_ncivj9Q5pX1sg2avgo1_1280.png
tumblr_ncivj9Q5pX1sg2avgo2_1280.png
Seems like flying squirrel suits are the thing now :derpga:

So is Su Li actually part of the Red Lotus or actually bad? Why then did she save Lin from P'Li?

that's just fan speculation and I really doubt it. I mean, if she were part of it why would the stop her own group :huh: yeah maybe she was pretending but you can only pretend for so long

Archived